I'm just curious.. anyone else have this??

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2012, 05:21 AM
jkgreen's Avatar Awaiting Our First Bundle
I have searched and searched and searched, but I have found no answers. My boobs hurt mainly at night and right when I wake up. I mean normally I let my alarm wake me up, but lately this past weeks, the minute I open my eyes, I need to get up because my boobs hurt so much. I haven't had this with previous cycles, and I'm doubtful I'm pregnant. Can anyone shed some light on this? Has this ever happened to you, and when?
November 19th, 2012, 10:58 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
The only time my boobs have ever hurt was in Jan but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. So this month when my boobs started feeling sensitive i got excited, but nothing. Have also had this cramping as if AF is going to start (generally another pg symptom). I did some looking up and found that cysts could mimic pregnancy symptoms. I'm not trying to freak you out but i know my doc did suggest i go for an internal as she suspects i have pcos. So for me, it makes a whole lot of sense.

Can't say the same for you, but that's the only thing i could think of apart from hormonal fluctuations i guess? Are you on any hormone supplements?
November 20th, 2012, 05:13 AM
No. I'm not on any hormones. Next year we will be actually TTC so I will go in for help if my periods do not regulate. (Which I don't think they will) I am not getting my hopes up for being pregnant.. Though I will be testing on Dec. 1st if I don't get my period by then. I'm wondering if it has something to do with blood flow. This morning I was in bed and thought oh.. see they don't hurt too bad. I stood up and it was like oohhh.. no.. lay down, lay down! So if it is my period, hopefully she would come this week seeing as it has been 2 weeks. But I also had some weird cm this month.. so I looked that up as much as I could.. and I got some good hopes then not so much.. who knows. Thanks Jellybean!
November 20th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
For the most my boobs will hurt during my TWW, but oddly enough they never had any great pain when I was pregnant. That's how I could pinpoint my last three pregnancies. My breasts would swell but no pain. Sometimes during the TWW I'll get this shooting pains on the sides of them that hurt a lot, sometimes they'll be all over achy, sometimes my nipples feel like they want to fall off. It's worse in the winter.
November 22nd, 2012, 04:32 AM
Just to finish the thread... I tested and got my BFP on Thanksgiving (Nov. 22, 2012)
November 24th, 2012, 01:51 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search