CM and TMI

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jellybean93

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2012, 07:53 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I swear I was just giving advice on here to someone about this and now I'm the one confused XD. I'm all what the heck, it's CD11, this shouldn't be EWCM right?! It was CD17 when I O'd last month. Now I know it could be left over semen, but it's the consistency that has me confused. Whenever I've been to the bathroom has been identical to EWCM. It stretches like 3 or 4 cm before it breaks and I have felt super wet all day. Usually it feels almost like I'm glued shut (ew I know, sorry guys) after sex the next day. I know left over semen can look the same but I thought it didn't stretch like EWCM? I didn't think I would be getting signs like that already for the month. Cervix is high and kinda open but maybe medium rather than soft. Bit crampy too... Gah I dunno what's going on lol.

November 20th, 2012, 02:36 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I often pay more attention to cervical position than mucus. I conceived my last with high, soft, and open, but with creamy cm. lol A trick to know the difference between ewcm and semen is to put a glob in water. EWCM will ball up and sink or sort of condense and sink. Semen floats.
November 20th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Mmmm that's kinda tricky, Ill keep that in mind if I get any more while at home. Thanks :-)

November 20th, 2012, 05:02 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
It is very possible to O on CD 11 though... Even if last month you O'ed on CD17. Your body is just a bit out of wack from the pill, but id definitely say its possible!
Spyctre likes this.
November 21st, 2012, 12:18 AM
lol I hope I didn't O on CD11... I think our timing is fairly decent. Better than last month I suppose. It would prob be about right because we went to bed without BDing that day or night lol. WThe way my body works I wouldn't be surprised... My christmas party where we get to go down the coast and stay the weekend at a nice hotel with big pretty pools with waterfalls and slides and a fancy get super dressed up christmas dinner show and a nice romantic spa room is on the 7th December and we are booked in to stay the weekend. O'ing around CD17 meant that if we didn't catch the egg then AF would start on the 10th. If CD11 is O day then AF is due on the 5th or 6th I think, just in time to put a damper on festivities

I haven't had any EWCM or wet CM today, even though we DTD this morning so maybe it was EWCM. I dunno for sure still but it might have been I suppose.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search