officially introduce myself

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Veteran
hey ladies so I've mainly been lurking, maybe some comments here and there but i feel like i should officially introduce myself. my name is Kirsten and i have a beautiful nine month old boy named Zaiden born valentines day and an amazing husband named Clayton I'll be 25 on christmas.... we recently decided we definitely want to have another baby soon but how soon is the question... looking at all these bfp's this month makes me want one now!!! congrats to all you ladies though. i think we will really try try after the holidays though... but who knows maybe a surprise will pop up sooner.. im a little worried (when the time comes) how everyone will feel in our families if and when we do end up pregnant again because money is tight for us right now but finances should be looking up soon, so im not really sure if i should wait until we know for sure we will be okay financially.... right now we live in a one bedroom but probably going to look for a home to rent once i pick up another company to contract through for work.... should i wait until we are in a home or say it will happen sooner or later and get going on this baby makin???
November 29th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Hello! I'm in the Feb 2012 PR. Go do the 9 month questionnaire soon. I am so interested in all the babies' progress. =) My youngest was also a Valentine's baby.

If you want another child now, I'd go for it. You can always put a PnP in your living room or something. My children don't play in their rooms, they drag everything to the living room, and half the time my baby refuses to sleep unless she's in our bed. My eldest sleeps in her room, and that's about all she does in it.

I know the worry, though. I have 3 bedrooms, and I worry about conceiving a third just because of that. My oldest has autism, and can't share her room. If I have a boy, I don't want him to share with a girl even though I shared with my brother till I was 10. I know it could work for now because we are planning to move long before they turn 10, but I worry regardless.

Good luck with whatever you decide you want to happen. I think you'll be able to handle another baby even with one room. I've seen friends do it, and my parents did it once. Didn't bother my friends' kids, and it never bothered me!
November 29th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Veteran
oh yea i did put zaiden inthere last night..... so cool our kids are born on valentines day! i didnt think i would meet the love of my life on valentines day.
November 29th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I noticed you had a Christmas birthday, but forgot to mention this; it's cool that y'all have holiday birthdays. I hope our next is on Halloween. I'll have to conceive on my birthday to get that due date which is kind of funny. We normally make sure to have birthday sex. We don't get much of it with two kids. lol

Neat that y'all met on Valentine's! I have no clue when I met my husband. Met at work. Nothing special about a work day.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search