questions

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Veteran
so i got a positive opk yesterday...... i bd the day before..... and today im cramping like af cramps..... ive never ever have cramped during my cycle unless af was a day away....... but this is to soon for implantation.... could you cramp if you did conceive? maybe af is coming early... or maybe my body now is deciding to cramp around ovulation time?...... has anyone experienced symptoms right after conceiving and what where they and how soon after???

so now im really confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! around 27th i started to have ewcm my opk was almost positive then it dropped to almost white.... i figured i missed the surge then i ended up getting a positive yesterday..... the first opk in the pic is from the first- negative, my second i took on the second in the morning both lines the same in darkness, then that night the test line was darker than control.... this morning i took one and it looked like surge dropping so negative, tonight back to positive, ive had ewcm on and off since the 27th....i dont understand these things but here is a pic of them....

Last edited by kearsty20; December 3rd, 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: update!!!!!!
December 3rd, 2012, 09:43 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Were you trying to use it as a pregnancy test? I did have cramping in early pregnancy with my first sucessful pregnancy, but I never got it again. Guess my uterus was nice and stretched other times. Cramping is a very common symptom of pregnancy.

It's also a common symptom of ovulation. If you had a positive OPK yesterday, and it was catching an LH surge, you are ovulating today. I would think as long as you had some kind of fertile mucus when you did BD that you have a shot at pregnancy.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
December 3rd, 2012, 09:48 PM
Veteran
awesome! i just wasnt sure if i had gotten a positive opk the day i bd, but i know for sure it was positive yesterday then wasnt sure if it is positive the day you ovulate or not...... just started doing the opk's guess i have some research to do......
December 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I've noticed on a lot of BBT charts that many women who use OPKs report days of positives, but it looks to me like you are ovulating twice. When women hyperovulate, the second egg is normally released about 24 hours later. Maybe twins. Go have sex!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

December 4th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Veteran
wow i never would of thought of that!!!! to bad my husband has a herniated disk and cant bd
December 4th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Yikes! Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon, and if you are oing twice, perhaps some of the sperm will last long enough to catch it.

Back pain is no fun. I feel for him!

December 4th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Veteran
yea we bd the day before i got the first positive opk so i guess we will find out soon how strong his soldiers are
December 6th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Same here. We ended up bd'ing the day before or two days before(maybe I O'd twice as well) I ovulated. I seriously doubt I will get pregnant with this 8 day LP I'm having right now, though. I expect AF tomorrow or the next day.

December 6th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Veteran
well lets hope it doesnt show! fx for you! then we can have two babies the same age..... your daughter was born the same day as zaiden right? valentines day.... lol it would be a trip if we had our next baby the same day again haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search