feeling pretty pathetic

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jeweluv
  • 1 Post By Nikki0770

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2012, 01:25 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sitting upstairs crying because it is over for another month before its hit the tww. Feeling pretty dn pathetic and loser like that it has come to this. If its the same as every other month though, it'll be over before i get home from work this afternoon. DH was wanting to know why I was sooky looking this morning (wouldn't DTD last night and after noticing ewcm tried to interest him in a quickie before work this morning and got turned down both times) and ended up heading to work in a huff after I had said well now this month is over. It was his idea to do this stuff without any of the extra TTC stuff and i get stuff all notice of O and expects me to somehow get it done without letting him know when it is. I shouldn't have been b!tchy at him but oh well, too late now. It's just annoying when I felt before it wasn't my.body backing me up but this is just stupid when a month is done for because we had sex nowhere near O time. Frustrating knowing this is O day and any trace of ewcm will be gone by midday and cervix prob closed tonight too so tonight will prob not matter. Not that I think I'll end up getting anything anyway after making DH annoyed just before he leaves for work.

Sorry for this stupid rant

December 12th, 2012, 03:32 PM
babygreenes.mommy
it's definately not a stupid rant. i understand how you're feeling because i've reacted in the same exact way. maybe when he gets home, talk to him and explain that you are sorry that you said the things you said and that you didn't mean to but you are upset knowing that you won't have a baby if you aren't having sex anywhere near o. something to that effect. men don't understand that there's a very small window of opportunity each month to have a baby. they just think "oh, we'll have sex and have a baby". haha it does get extremely frustrating. just talk to him calmly.
December 12th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah i think I'll apologise when he gets home, he's all annoying and grumpy at me now.

January 9th, 2013, 11:26 AM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
AWW hon, stupid men =( I remember when I was ttc my second dd, feeling like a ticking bomb....every hour that past that I knew I was fertile and we weren't DTD drove me crazy!!! He too didn't want any pressure but I was dying and impatient inside!! LOL...normally he is the one initiating sex.

Make=up sex? lol Not sure how he "ticks" but you could pull the hard to get tonight while doing or insinuating something sexy.....lol, putting on sexy nightwear might be obvious if he is not feeling like it but you can still do sexy in other ways. This is going to sound crude but lol.....eat a lollypop or something in front of him...lolol

If you had fertile cm this am.....you deff are still fertile tonight.....your egg lasts at least 24 hours and sperm can last up to 6 days. How many days ago did you have sex? If you dtd tonight or even tomorrow (and you O either tonight or tomorrow)...you could very well still become preg.....
Faith=2xBlessed and Nikki0770 like this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
January 9th, 2013, 12:30 PM
This one was from last cycle we did end up dad that night and the morning after. I remember it was a crispy week at work and the last time we had dad was a full 4 or 5 days before with a def closed cervix. I ended up being 5 days late based on O date before I got AF. Part of me suspects it might have been a chemical but I stopped testing at 12dpo because even though I was having some pretty full on symptoms it didn't feel right. Ended up spotting lightly for a few days before getting a slightly short but very heavy AF. I am definitely ok though and was happy to not know for sure either way . Hoping if that was the case then maybe I will be a bit extra fertile this cycle. We definitely had better timing this time and I sneak bought some Preseed and have been using that too.

January 9th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Nikki0770's Avatar Regular
What is preseed if you dont mind me asking?

January 9th, 2013, 10:59 PM
It's a brand of sperm friendly lubricant, It mimics EWCM and is supposed to help with conception or at the very least not hinder it.

January 9th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Nikki0770's Avatar Regular
Ohhhh good to know! thanks!
bella88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search