question on weight loss

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
So i had my first daughter four months ago and im 20 years old. I was overweight as a child and eventually lost weight in high school but keeping my weight stable was always a struggle. Before i got pregnant i was about 140 or 145 and if i was toned i wouldve liked my body alot more but i was considered thick i had very wide hips and good sized breast and but and my stomach wasnt toned but it was flat. Anyways with my pregnancy my hips got a little wider and my stomach got alot bigger but everything else is the same. I want to just lose my stomach weight is it possible to get back to normal and not lose my boobs or but. I really want to get to how i was before i know it wnt be the same but will i lose my boobs and but if i lose the baby weight..?
January 8th, 2013, 09:41 AM
I would think that you could. Do you have access to a gym and if so you can ask a personal trainer what exercises you need to do to achieve what you want. However, After stopping breastfeeding my breast size decreased from my pre-pregnancy size.
January 2nd, 2014, 03:27 AM
Hey,we should be take care for keep maintain of the body weight and fitness because actual
weight of the body is the symbol of the fit life.Some tips here for quickly weight loss of the
body like,...
Gym work
Regular exercises works
Swimming and cycling
Push ups and pull ups
Green tea and vegetable soups.

Brien shamp
248 Harbor Blvd, Belmont, CA 94002, United States
+1 650-654-4604

Brienshamp Boot Camp

Last edited by Ackley; January 5th, 2014 at 11:27 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search