:( i guess i am NTNP..

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 1 Post By Spyctre

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Regular
I am just a little sad/ confused... DH knows I really want to have a baby, and we started trying so i thought, and sorry the couple days that it matters to try he decided i to use the pull out method or tell me no he isnt in the mood. It totally broke my heart.. I am on CD 14 .. on CDs 4, 6, 10 and 11 we BD and he did the deed.. lol sorry not sure how to put that. and CD 12 i was denied, CD 13 he pulled out.. I am just wondering if anyone thinks there is a chance of a lil sticky bean this time around.. or how to not be so upset.. sorry i am being a downer.. thanks ladies

My Ovulation Chart
January 20th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope it all works out the way you want! KUP
hopeheald2010 likes this.
January 20th, 2013, 02:08 PM
#5 = the "Newbie"
I think you guys need to both be on the same page before trying. It sounds like he doesn't want to have a baby right now if he is denying you or pulling out on your fertile days. That being said, You may not necessarily ovulate on day 14, I found out with my last baby when we were trying, that I actually ovulate around day 9, so it is definitely possible!

Good luck to you, and I hope your DH comes around soon

Barbara 38
Bill 40
Lexi 17
Jeremy 12
Dylan 9
Nathan born April 23, 2012
January 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Well, if you do indeed ovulate today, you have a small chance of conceiving. You may have had the right kind of mucus for it. I hope it sticks if you are! He might have just been tired of sex. 10, 11, 12, and 13? He might just not be in the mood. It may feel like chore sex.

I would try to learn my fertile signs. I conceived on CD 17 with my last baby. I had a 28 day cycle with an 11 day luteal phase. I saw fertile mucus, and we had sex exactly one time that cycle.

You may have a 28 day one with 16 day luteal phase which means you ovulated 2 days ago(awesome chance of conceiving!). Or maybe a 10 day one where you will ovulate in 4 days. Learn about your cervical mucus, and you won't have to try and cover a large area, you'd just need sex on one or two days to do it. And all the others for fun.

If you do have that textbook cycle, I'd be surprised. The percentage of women that have 28 day cycles AND ovulate on the 14th is minuscule. I can't say I even know one woman like that.
hopeheald2010 likes this.

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
January 21st, 2013, 02:20 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexzmom View Post
I think you guys need to both be on the same page before trying. It sounds like he doesn't want to have a baby right now if he is denying you or pulling out on your fertile days. That being said, You may not necessarily ovulate on day 14, I found out with my last baby when we were trying, that I actually ovulate around day 9, so it is definitely possible!

Good luck to you, and I hope your DH comes around soon
I talked to him yesterday about it..He told me he is just scared he wont be able to take care of it.. he is scared that is all.. i dont know how to help him not be scared..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
Well, if you do indeed ovulate today, you have a small chance of conceiving. You may have had the right kind of mucus for it. I hope it sticks if you are! He might have just been tired of sex. 10, 11, 12, and 13? He might just not be in the mood. It may feel like chore sex.

I would try to learn my fertile signs. I conceived on CD 17 with my last baby. I had a 28 day cycle with an 11 day luteal phase. I saw fertile mucus, and we had sex exactly one time that cycle.

You may have a 28 day one with 16 day luteal phase which means you ovulated 2 days ago(awesome chance of conceiving!). Or maybe a 10 day one where you will ovulate in 4 days. Learn about your cervical mucus, and you won't have to try and cover a large area, you'd just need sex on one or two days to do it. And all the others for fun.

If you do have that textbook cycle, I'd be surprised. The percentage of women that have 28 day cycles AND ovulate on the 14th is minuscule. I can't say I even know one woman like that.

The last 2 days I had the EWCM the stretchy kind lol.. and now i am not sure i havent checked.. but as far as i can tell my cycle is 28/14... with my CM that is.. but I take Vitex and it helps balance hormones and regulate cycles, I dont know if that maybe makes a defference.

My Ovulation Chart
January 21st, 2013, 01:04 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
When I took Vitex, it gave me 28 day cycles, but my luteal phase was 11 days. =) I loved how well that stuff worked. I'm breastfeeding now so I didn't want to use it, but I can't wait to start again because I'm regularly ovulating on the 28th day or my cycle. Regular but long!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com
January 25th, 2013, 05:15 AM
thank you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search