If you found out you were pregnant tomorrow, what would you do?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By Greek1128

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 08:27 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I think I would deep clean my house because I certainly won't want to do it later. lol

How would you tell people? Would you celebrate?
January 23rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Super Mommy
I would have a minor freak out for a second but then be excited and happy! I have wanted to be a mommy since I was a little girl and bf seems to want to be a dad too though he would probably have a freak out session too...we had a scare and he was so nervous haha but came around so I know he would...I probably would do something cute to tell my bf and then we would wait a few weeks to tell anyone else because ive had losses with an ex and i dont want to share and then have to share if i lost the baby...we would prob celebrate his super sperm because he had an injury he isnt sure he can have kids and all my years of bc i feel like i cant either haha...would be a happy moment

January 23rd, 2013, 10:40 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha I would probably have a breakdown LOL. I just got a neg yesterday so I'm convinced that I'm done for this month and I will miss O next month as DH has an operation somewhere from about 4 days before O, maybe longer so my next chance is for the december DDC. I would be very surprised, insanely happy and scared. I would wrap up the present for DH and give it to him. I also have something special planned for my dad. It would be perfect if I was because I get to see my dad on Saturday and, other than work because I have to tell them straight away and stop doing some things, my dad is the second person I want to tell after DH .

January 23rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I posted this hardly an hour before I got my BFP. I was so excited, I immediately felt nauseated. lol I'm still breathing trying to get this lump out of my throat.
January 23rd, 2013, 11:12 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha I was just going to say... better get cleaning
Spyctre and Gamer_Princess like this.

January 24th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Greek1128's Avatar Veteran
Organize like crazy and definitely put together an updated house budget!!
Spyctre likes this.
January 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Kivett12's Avatar Veteran
I would probably FREAK for a little while. Once I got over the initial shock I would call my family. With my last pg that ended with tubal and emergency surgery, I had not told anyone yet. I had to make phone calls to my mom and dad while they were wheeling me to a surgery center. It was awful! Won't make that mistake again, no matter the outcome of the pg. Just thinking about getting a bfp makes me giddy. I wish o was closer, maybe we can share good news with everyone soon!
February 8th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a HUGE planner so have the nursery picked out before the first OB appointment! LOL

February 8th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
There would be some mld disappointment bc DH and I haven't had our honeymoon yet and I really want to go to Nashville for a week and party with my new DH!

But after the mild disappointment I would be happy and start rearranging the bedrooms to make a nursery. LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search