Advice/Help........

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone im new here. My fiance and i have been together 4 years and we have a ten month old. My problem is my last period was Dec.24-30. and was suppose to get on Jan. 19. Two days before my period was suppose to come i had some pink spotting for those days so i thought it was my period starting but on the day of my period nothing i will be ten days late tomorrow. Ive taking two pregnancy tests and both negative and i dont really feel pregnant but then again i didnt with my son either. I dont know what to do. Im scared to tell my fiance(he likes to over react but what man doesn't lol) im scared to have a nothing kid so soon. i dont have insurance to see a dr. idk what to do...Help please.
January 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Sometimes I have ovulation spotting, it can last 24 - 48 hours for me. Maybe you just ovulated really late? It was probably that or you might not show on tests yet. Some ladies don't show for a long time. With my first baby I did not get a positive test till I was 8 weeks along. I hope this helps some, and I hope it turns out the way you want it to!
January 29th, 2013, 12:44 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It could be possible at 10 months postpartum for your cycles to be a bit wonky, even if they have come back in a seemingly normal pattern. When did your period start back up after the baby was born? Hopefully it is just an off cycle but even if it turns out that you are pregnant I guess just think that while your child is a baby now, he or she will definitely be a toddler by the time the next would be born so it might not be as worrying a situation as you might feel later on. Good luck!

January 29th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Thanks ladies. I had him in april.... can't remember when I got my period back after having him but I know it was in June. My period has been on time since I've had the baby except this month :/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search