Hello!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Where to start? Hubby and I are newly married and have discussed TTC throughout our relationship. We initially threw a few different dates around and our focus was more on getting everything else in life lined up.... Family business, house, etc.

Not gonna lie, the month of January was a bad one because many business plans and so forth went out the window! I shed my tears because I was thinking that the next two years would be devoted to getting life in order and then we would have kids. Well, the business is not going to be in order for six to ten years.... And I'm 28, so not interested in a decade long wait to TTC!

I've been on Nuva Ring for five months and today was due to remove it for my off week. We are going to actively TTC in the early spring but I thought it would be a good idea to have a month or two of no artificial hormones in me. Does that make sense? So at dinner tonight I said I wasn't going to put a new one in next week and DH was grinning from ear to ear.... I said I'm comfortable risking using withdrawal method until we start to TTC and was he comfortable with that... More grinning and yes he thinks that's fine.

I've never charted and so forth and my cycles have been very regulated by BC so I really don't know anything about basal temps and mucous and all that.

So that's my intro!

Is there a quick link to a chart of all the acronyms here? It took me forever to figure out what a BFP was LOL.

So nice to meet everyone!
February 7th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WELCOME!! I googled TTC acronyms to get use to it at first. YAY for going off birth control!! I had at one time thought about using Nuva Ring but always went with oral BCP. At the moment I am in a "break" cycle due to a chemical pregnancy last cycle. Welcome and good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search