And let the Weight Loss begin again!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Super Mommy
Since I started college 4.5 years ago I have agained 45lbs. Not good, two years ago I went on a huge diet and exercise program and lost 25lbs! Unfortunately I let me self slip and again all of it back plus some!

Well now I'm talking about having a baby and I really don't want to weigh more than I already to, because it's already too much and getting pregnant means there is weight gain involved. So I've registered on My fitness Pal, started going to back to the gym just this week and am doing my best to at least lower the number of calories that I'm eating each day.

The problem is it's so hard, because all I want are cheese curds and a doughnut!!! Just struggling with this whole weight loss thing, and I know alot of people do, but almost everyone I know and am friends with is a size 0-6 and I'm more like a size 14-16. Just not happy with myself and nearly want to cry every time I look in the mirror.

Sorry just needed to ramble a bit and get all that off my chest!
February 6th, 2013, 03:16 AM
I understand how you feel. Weight loss struggle is really not easy, but i believe
you can do it.
GOOD LUCK !
February 6th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Super Mommy
It's really frustrating for me to, because I just want instant results! And I know that it doesn't work that way, but I feel like I should loose a little everyday, and it doesn't always happen!

And I know that loosing about 2lbs aweek is really the healthiest way to go about it, but I that means it's going to take nearly 5 months to loose all the weight I want/need to loose and I just don't want to wait that long to look nice again!! ugh!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search