6 Days Late No Pregnancy Symptoms or Sign of AF

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 03:50 PM
Hi everyone! I am brand new to this site, however I needed some guidance. On January 27, I had a really bad AF cramp (lasted only a few seconds) which actually woke me up that morning, I ran to the bathroom because I thought I had started early, however, only to find nothing there. I went back to bed and when I got up still nothing, no cramps, nothing. Later on that evening I went to the bathroom to find a pink streak of blood on the toilet paper after wiping (sorry TMI). A few hours later I went back to the bathroom and there was absolutely no blood whatsoever. Three days passed (Jan30) when a light period came on and lasted for 4 days (normal length for me). I am now 6 days late with absolutely no sign of AF nor am I experiencing any sort of pregnancy symptoms. I am planning on testing tomorrow morning if nothing happens, but I really want to know if you all think I could be pregnant? Have any of you all ever gotten a BFP with no symptoms at all other than a missed period? Thank you all so much for your help! My husband and I haven't actually started "trying" yet, but we are no longer using contraceptives (I stopped birth control two years ago, we had been using the pull out method up until June of last year). We would be so HAPPY if I was pregnant!
March 1st, 2013, 05:35 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I had 6 days of spotting. It was a little brown then nothing. then it was a little pink and nothing. Then it was some maroon and nothing. Very light. Only reached my panties twice. So could be!
March 1st, 2013, 06:23 PM
Oh I sure hope I am! My periods are dead on EVERY month I know the exact date of when I will start, of course every so often I am one day off but never a whole week! The only time I have been a week late I got a faint BFP, however sadly did not stick I am really hoping I am this month! I am just concerned because I do not have any pregnancy symptoms, no cramps no anything, I feel completely normal. My last period in January was not normal by any means, it was way early and my period has NEVER started as a light streak and then end for a few days and come back. I am planning on testing tomorrow, I am just so afraid that I will see a BFN but I can't wait any longer. Wish me luck!
March 2nd, 2013, 06:30 AM
Well, tested this morning and BFN Still no signs of AF or pregnancy symptoms. How long after your missed period did it take you all before seeing a BFP? I am planning on waiting a few days before testing again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search