More of a ? for a male

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM
I don't know how many males would actually be on a website like this to be able to answer my question. But I have googled and googled looking for an answer and have come up with nothing, so I thought I would ask here and maybe at least get an opinion. I'm going to try to tone down being graphic.

So after intercourse when a man "goes" usually they are quite sensitive down there. My husband and I were dtd and at one point I thought he was about to go and shortly after he said he had to stop because he was too sensitive. He said the only time he has ever felt like that was afterwards. So my question would be if anyone knows of or has heard of a man getting that same sensitive feeling without actually "going"?

Little reason why I'm asking...
My husband and I have been married 5 years, I have been off any kind of birth control for three years now. In the past we have had little arguments over the whole to have a baby or not thing. In my mind I sort of have a cut off age for having a baby, don't know if this is normal for other women, and I am peaking that age. And I have a daughter from a previous relationship that will be 7 soon so I often think about the age gap. I know that shouldn't be an issue but I am the youngest in my family with my oldest sibling being 13 years older me and my youngest sibling still being 10 years older than me, and always felt like I missed out on a close sibling relationship and never really wanted the same thing like that for my children. For some reason the whole baby talk is not something my husband likes to talk about but has said he would be ok if it just happened. So I don't really want to ask him anything straight out. But I am kind of wondering if he decided on his own that now is the right time, which wouldn't bother me, or if this whole sensitive sensation really does happen to guys even though he says its never happened to him.

I know one of the first questions might be something like, "you can't tell? Wasn't there leakage?" Trust me I thought about that. We have been doing the pull out method so long that it was never an issue so when this came about I also googled why there wouldn't be leakage. And one answer I found was that if you are having lots of intercourse (this being us) then the males "amount" would be less, meaning possibly little to none.

P.S. and for those curious this happened yesterday and I am ovulating today. Another reason this has peaked my curiosity. Sorry so long.
March 3rd, 2013, 09:12 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
My husband told me the only time he's too sensitive to continue is if he's already ejaculated. The more he ejaculates in a short amount of time, the less he has. Maybe your husband masturbated earlier. That would easily explain it.

Semen will firm into a ball of sorts in you. Sometimes it doesn't really fall apart till a day later. So you might not have noticed much. I always notice a lot of leftovers the next day. Hate it! Even if I take a bath I smell like sex. =P

You have a good chance if you're ovulating today. Good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search