Intro! :-)

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mollyjayne
  • 1 Post By Hopolka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Pageturner
Hello! My name is Morgan. My DH and I have a 4.5 month old, Michael. He is our first child. We are NTNP for the next one, just letting nature take its course. I was overweight when I got pregnant with Michael, so starting Monday DH and I are committing to eating clean and healthy foods, as few processes foods as possible. And I'm going to alternate Zumba and Pilates, because I want my body in better shape for baby #2! I'm hoping for a girl next time!

Other stuff about me: I live in FL and we just bought our first home. I'm 28 years old, and I have a basset hound and a turtle. I love the beach and reading, and walking dead! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies.
March 10th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Mollyjayne's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi! I already know you
but we are using the pull out method right now and in a year we will try for another I'd like another boy but either would be cool. Cool to see you on a another board!

maybe we will have our babies at the same time again! But you'll probably end up pg before me
Pageturner likes this.
March 12th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Pageturner
Oh probably :-) but they can still play together :-)
March 24th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Small world! I have a 4.5 month old and we just started NTNP and DH and I are obsessed with walking dead! lol. We were hoping to actively try in a year or so but turns out DH doesn't want to wear condoms nor P&P so it looks like we're letting nature take its course also. I'm looking for a boy this time . GL!
Pageturner likes this.
April 13th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Pageturner
Thanks! We DTD the other day during my ovulating window so we shall see! Part of me doesn't want to be pregnant so soon, because I'd be really preggo on Michael's birthday and I would like to lose weight first...but at the same time I really want another one and i'm not patient :-)
April 13th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Morgan, Nice to meet you! I am Alana. Im 27 from California. My Bf is Cory he is 29 (30 in July!) and we are NTNP because we hate condoms and I think we both secretly want to have a baby...anyway I just went off bc last month, but I hope my stay here is short and sweet. And we both want a boy The only thing stopping us from trying is his parents live in our house with us right now and not sure they want a baby crawling around, but its our house We are saving up to buy my car I currently lease because its a new Jetta and its family friendly I currently nanny part time and work as an admin assistant full time so I am busy, but I love a challenge and I love making money BF is in construction and works for Best Buy as a supervisor in home theater...our future is in God's hands Hope to get to know you better!!!

April 14th, 2013, 08:12 PM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm new to this part of the forums too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search