New Here

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM
TTC #1 Since 04-01-2013
Hello All,

I'm new this website, it was suggested to me by a friend who is on here frequently. I've been married for just under a year and my husband and I have decided to no longer use any kind of birth control.

So I just had my Mirena removed on Monday! And my OB/GYN PA told me that it could take 6-8 weeks for my period to return. However, I woke up with it already this morning!!!!! Just wondering if anyone else has had this happened and if it's something to worry about? Or if it's really just my period returning with the removal.

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get to know you all!
April 3rd, 2013, 07:35 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I have no idea about what kind of bleeding it is, but I wish you luck. =) Welcome to JM!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven. Hoping to get knocked up in 2016. Sometimes.

http://arwenart.com
April 4th, 2013, 04:00 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome hope you get a bfp nice and quickly It could be your period coming already or maybe it could be from removal? Keep an eye on it anyways, maybe you just bounced back quickly

April 4th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Kivett12's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
I have no idea about what kind of bleeding it is, but I wish you luck. =) Welcome to JM!
Welcome to JM, wishing you a short stay here or stay as long as you like!!!
April 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM
TTC #1 Since 04-01-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
Welcome hope you get a bfp nice and quickly It could be your period coming already or maybe it could be from removal? Keep an eye on it anyways, maybe you just bounced back quickly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivett12 View Post
Welcome to JM, wishing you a short stay here or stay as long as you like!!!
Thank you all for the welcome It means alot of have support form other mommies or future mommies.

The bleeding is heavy with some extreme cramping (which I never really had pre-Mirena periods). TMI about me I'm sorry!
April 10th, 2013, 02:11 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
hi waiting, I just had mine removed on Monday (4/8). My doc also said that I should get AF within 4-6 weeks, but bleeding before that is non uncommon.

My guess is that it's either your period, or your body's reaction to the absence of hormones. Totally normal.

PM me if you'd like! It'd be interesting to keep up w/ each other to see what our bodies are doing post-Mirena.
April 10th, 2013, 02:11 PM
girlsofsummer's Avatar Us two became we three <3
hi waiting, I just had mine removed on Monday (4/8). My doc also said that I should get AF within 4-6 weeks, but bleeding before that is non uncommon.

My guess is that it's either your period, or your body's reaction to the absence of hormones. Totally normal.

PM me if you'd like! It'd be interesting to keep up w/ each other to see what our bodies are doing post-Mirena.
April 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Just popping in.

When I had my IUD removed I got it taken out 7/27 and on 8/4 had my first period. I got pregnant later that month.

[/URL]Renee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search