I need some input here :-D

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Veteran
Hey ladies,
Im kinda experiencing some stuff here and I was curious if you guys could give me your thoughts?

LMP started on March 14th. Only lasted til early morning on the 17th. My husband and I were together early on the 17th. and again on the 20th. Starting the 17th, i had a lot of discharge for about a week, and i started to urinate very frequently. Now i know that ovulation usually doesn't happen that quickly but i know women who ovulated that quickly and didn't realize it. I do believe the discharge was my ovulation. So the frequent urination is still happening to me. I am MOST definitely more tired then usual. especially with 3 toddlers, i can tell how tired i am is different.
But what i'm looking for thoughts on more that anything is implantation bleeding. My period isn't due until the april 11th-13th. Tuesday morning i wiped, and there was a LITTLE bit of pinkish color on the toilet paper. I wiped a couple more times and thought oh ok, i'm getting my period. It wasn't heavy. each time i wiped it was just a little spot that was pinkish. So i figured i was getting my period and i put a tampon in. Usually by the end of my first period day i'm so heavy that i am double protected, so i was very surprised that by 9am Wednesday there was absolutely nothing on the tampon. And its been 2 days and there isn't anything yet. So i'm curious if what that was was implantation bleeding??? anyone else ever have implantation bleeding? And when should i get an accurate pregnancy test, whether its positive or negative???? If anyone can give me any kind of input i would greatly appreciate it! I'm very excited and i am hoping this is what i think it is. But i just need to know one way or the other lol so i hope to hear something :-D thanks for listening
April 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Depends on the type of discharge, was it fertile discharge? It does sound early for fertile cm but maybe O could have been around cd11 if the fertile discharge lasted bout a week, that is definitely a possible O date. If you O'd around the 23-24 (if I'm wrong on the dates let me know) then AF would probably be due in the next few days so a test could be accurate now especially if it was a couple of days past the implantation bleeding.

April 5th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I had it with this one. =) That's how the first couple of days of IB was for me. Tiny tiny spot of blood once a day for 2 days. The 3rd day I had some brown discharge, enough for a tampon. Later it was still clean. The 5th day I had some maroon spotting, but the tampon only had a small spot of brown on it. Kept thinking "this is it!" And then nothing for another day. Lasted 6 days total.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search