Help?!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Hey guys, i'm new to this hope you can help me. For the last month or so I've been having what i thought were pregnancy symptoms.
Cramping in my lower tumnmy and back and lower back of hips. Dull aching sensation, not like ovulation pains or period cramps. My boobs are on and off tender, more tender when their touched or knocked. My nipples are more sensitive, i can feel more sensations on them than i could before, id say my nipples were more numb before. My veins in my boobs seem more visible and seem to be leading to my nipples? The thought of drinking or smelling coffee makes my tummy churn.
I had what i thought was my period on April 1st. It was more of a brown discharge and a orangy reddy mucus when i wiped. (I'm so sorry for the TMI). Today i was due my period. I had a red pink tinted mucus this morning so i put a pad on thinking AF was here but theres been nothing on my pad, apart from some red watery looking stuff that i could hardly make out. As the days gone on my pad hasn't had to be changed as theres nothing on it, only when i wipe do i have a spidge of blood? The blood is more when i wipe after a number2 (again sorry for the TMI) I hope you can help me as im really wanting to be pregnant but i dont want to get myself worked up and excited if you think its not??

Today my period seems heavier but still not what i would class as my regular period. When i woke up my pad had a line of browny reddy discharge, wasnt alot considering id been asleep for 9+ hours. I had a physio appt earlier today and when i got home sorry about this but when i wiped it was the heaviest it's been today. Does this all look positive?

Thankyou all x
April 30th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Oh okay, thanks. Dont really know what to say to that?
April 30th, 2013, 02:04 PM
No probs..have you any ideas lol?
April 30th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
We're always on the lookout for trolls. We get quite a few characters sometimes! lol

Well, since you had what you thought was a period and then more bleeding on time, I would think the last may have been your period, but I could be wrong.

I had 6 days of implantation bleeding with this pregnancy. The first two days all I saw was a spot of blood no bigger than the head of a pin. That's a normal day before the bloodworks. The third and forth days I saw brown discharge only when I wiped. Figured it was just weird spotting leading up to the blood. The fifth and sixth days I saw pink when I wiped. I decided to do an internal check, and the blood was a dark maroon. Kinda dark red-brown. It got to my panty liner twice. Each time I was like, "Well, that looks red... must be my period!" *insert tampon* When I'd go to change it 4 hours later, there'd be nothing more than a tiny spot of brown on it. What the heck? Where'd my Aunt Flo get off to?

I came onto JM and asked if this might be a normal period for an annovulatory cycle. They all told me those are usually heavy heavy. A friend told me that I was pregnant. I took that test to prove her wrong. Pregnant!

My luteal phase had been short from breastfeeding. I think what happened was I did start my period because the bleeding came the day I should have started, but the egg implanted that day or the next. So there was some blood, but most of the lining stuck around for the baby. You can get cheap tests at the dollar store. You should go buy one. Only way to know is test!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search