Just starting out

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I am just starting out thinking about a family. My name is Sarah and I'm 25, engaged to Sam who I have been with for 8.5 years and a new home owner.

We've been talking about our future and our family more seriously since he proposed on Christmas Day. I had the copper coil which I had taken out in March and we were using protection but now we're not.

I'm not really too worried right now because I'm happy whenever I become a mummy. My period is due this Wednesday and we'll see what happens...

Sam works away alot, especially in the summer and he has been abroad for 4 or 5 days each week for the last month. So he left at 7am this morning and won't be back until Friday...

So that's a little bout me for now :-) xx
June 20th, 2013, 09:32 AM
I'm curious, did AF arrive?
June 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM
No not yet, tested this morning but negative. Gonna do another in the morning...

June 20th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Good luck, keep me posted!
June 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks. We could be due date buddies :-) I just spent like 20 minutes crying on the phone to my DF saying I "wish you were here" and "please don't leave me if I get pregnant this quickly", he said I was being silly lol!

He's home tomorrow so I'm really looking forward to knowing one way or the other...

June 21st, 2013, 07:30 AM
That would be great to have someone to talk to about everything! Sometimes it's just not the same talking to men lol. Aww well at least he's coming home tomorrow so you won't be alone.
June 21st, 2013, 10:04 AM
Unfortunately not going to happen. Negative test this morning and now heavy bright red bleeding. So not this time. We'll see next time around.

Good luck to you though :-)

June 25th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Same for me, got AF on 6/21 grrrrr. Better luck next cycle!

Last edited by momma_steph; June 25th, 2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: misspelling

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search