I'm new and also NTNP with my DF

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Hey everyone!

This is my first time ever on a message board. I have been reading a lot of boards due to my excessive Googling on EVERYTHING pregnancy related here lately. I thought I would post my story/questions/concerns because I am driving myself crazy wondering if I'm pregnant or not!

I have somewhat irregular periods, so I chart them. According to the webmd ovulation calculator, my cycle is 22 days long and my fertile days are May 31st - Jun 4th. My next period WAS expected to be Jun 16th; I have not started yet. We DTD on Jun 2nd. I have felt a little nauseous the past 3 of 4 mornings. Yesterday afternoon I started feeling crampy like I may start, and I have had a pink/brown discharge which I think could possibly be IB. On Jun 17th I took a HPT in the afternoon and got a BFN. Took another one the next morning and had another BFN. They were Walgreen's HPTs, I didn't buy the expensive ones. Today I'm still feeling crampy, but it's still the pink/brown stuff.

When should I wait to take another test?? I'm going crazy, and don't want to talk to my DF about it just yet because I feel it's too soon, I want to be sure first.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest lol!
June 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. My cycle is longer, 35 days and due on today but nothing yet. Been feeling sick, boobs are sore and heavy, been really figety at work and I can usually go 6-8 hours without going to the toilet but am now going every hour to pee!

I'm not testing yet but think I might if I still haven't got AF by Friday. Fingers crossed for you. I think give it a day or two and then take another

June 19th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you for replying! I hope that AF doesn't come and ruin it! I'm 29 and have been with my DF for five years, engaged 1. We have a 4 year old daughter together, and he has 3 sons from a previous marriage. He has full custody of the boys, so we have 4 kids. But deep down I really want another baby! I guess if it's meant to be it'll happen.

Still spotty this evening, so if AF doesn't appear in the night (as she normally does!) I will be more hopeful as I never spot this long before my period. Good luck to you as well!
June 20th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
With this baby I had spotting for six days starting at 8 dpo. I took a test at 14 dpo, and it was so faint that my husband told me I wasn't pregnant and was seeing things. You may be testing too early.
June 20th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Wow 4 kids must be a manic household! This would be my first so I'm really excited but trying not to overthink it. How are you feeling today??

June 20th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Yes it is indeed! Well the boys are 15, and 13 year old twins so they do help out a lot.

I am feeling good today, but still spotting the brown/pink stuff. This is day 3 of that - definitely unusual for me. When AF arrives it's usually pretty heavy flow the first day. Also my boobs are usually sore a couple of days before I start - no soreness right now, although I keep smooshing them to see if they're sore. Hope I don't get caught at work! lol

If I don't have AF by tomorrow I will take another test Saturday morning.
June 20th, 2013, 02:24 PM
I don't mind the lol! Wow I can't imagine parenting teen boys, I have 2 younger brothers and that's bad enough!

Well fingers crossed for Saturday.

June 21st, 2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks!! Day 4 of minor spotting with no sign of AF. Just when I think she's here, I go to the restroom and Nope!
June 28th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momma_steph View Post
I keep smooshing them to see if they're sore. Hope I don't get caught at work!.
This made me lose it! I am having some strange symptoms including very sore nips and slightly sore bb's, so I have been doing this too, to see if they're still sore. I'm glad I'm not the only person out there. Just the thought of getting caught is embarrassing. rofl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search