Pregnant with our 1st?... maybe. So confused. What do you think?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Ok...so I am in a bit of a confusing spot here. My last period was May 21-24. Around the first week of June, I had a dime sized spot (just once) in my bikini bottom. Since then, I have had twinging cramping in my lower stomach, especially when I sneeze. My breasts were very sore,but now it's just my nips. My b.m. have change from very regular(like clock work) to nearly a grinding hault, and AF hasn't shown up. I'm always tired. Even after a full night of rest, I fall asleep sitting on the sofa...or at the laundry mat (so embarrassing).

I took a $1 hpt from the Dollar General on the 25th around 2:00. Bfn. I thought maybe it was the timing, so I bought the Rexall brand hpt that are supposed to let you know before your missed period, and I took 1 of the 2 in the box on the 26th. The negative was a lot lighter than the control,but I assume it doesn't matter. Also, the control line had breaks in it. Last night, I took the other one (I couldn't stand knowing it was in there). It was exactly the same. Light Bfn with breaks in the control line.

Should I get a blood test, or does this sound like something else entirely. I don't have any children, so I'm not sure what to expect. Honestly, I'm driving myself a little crazy. haha

***checked my 'most fertile days' for May/June, and I am 100% sure we DTD during that time***

Last edited by Lilly342; June 28th, 2013 at 04:23 PM.
July 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Well, maybe you are and the test isn't showing it yet, or you may have ovulated later than normal. You can get typical pregnancy symptoms in the TWW. It's hard to really know where you are in your cycle without charting. How far apart are your periods? Are you regular? Even if they are 5 days off from one month to the next, I would consider that regular. Or do you have 30 day cycles followed by 50 day cycles...?

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com

Tags
25 years old , negative hpt , pregnant , uncertain

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search