Pull out method!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By JuliaBob
  • 1 Post By pixie23
  • 2 Post By sarah*
  • 1 Post By AshleyMartinez
  • 1 Post By lfavorite83
  • 1 Post By sarah*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Me and my bf had sex about 3 days after my last period which he says he didn't cum but he's worried about it. About a day before I was supposed to ovulate we had sex and he pulled out, wiped it around his penis and kept putting it back in and pushing it in which I was on bottom the whole time which I've heard goes with gravity. 😁 . I asked him if he had came and he kinda paused and said uhh.. No. He never urinated, I kept having to though. Then 2 days after my predicted ovulation date we had sex again in which he did the same thing, pulled out and wiped it around his penis. At one point he must have came in me bc I could feel it coming out and it hurt a lot more this time. It's been one week since the very first time so I'm assuming its too early to test? And is there a high possibility of being pregnant considering he kept pulling out and putting it straight back in? I've also been feeling mild cramps and then when you can feel your stomach growling it feels like that on each side by my ovaries. Thanks!
August 17th, 2013, 06:46 AM
~ ttc island baby #3 ~
I already answered your other post on the "Am I pregnant?" board

~Always missing our angel baby 16/3/2013~
September 23rd, 2013, 02:26 AM
Pull out method there are chances of being pregnant. He didnt pass the urine and straight back to you. After just wiping out pen-- have some sperms in that so there are chances again/
But on the other side you were not ovulating too, i think wait for a week or two and then test.
tmac likes this.
September 23rd, 2013, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Pull out method is highly ineffective! I know so many women get pregnant from the pull out method.
jessmgt likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

<3 I am missing my sweet baby angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks
Fifth M/C Chemical loss - Late May/ Early June (Chemical Pregnancy/2015)
Sixth Missed Miscarriage @ 18 weeks, Delivered our sweet baby boy Nolan on November 1st at 11:46pm.

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~
<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3
October 30th, 2013, 09:34 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar August 2015 DDC Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie23 View Post
Pull out method is highly ineffective! I know so many women get pregnant from the pull out method.
Really? My husband and I had been using that method for over 5 years. According to my OBGYN, it's 96% effective. That is, if the male pulls out in time.
November 3rd, 2013, 06:54 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
Ive used the pull out to prevent pregnancy and havent gotten pregnant when i didnt want to. However my husband never goes back in after he finishes. I would be testing a few days before your next period till its due. Im kind of a test fanatic.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

November 16th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Loving My Piglets
We use pull out method, we used it for 2 years after DS #1, if used right it can be highly effective

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

November 23rd, 2013, 03:30 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
That's how I got pg with my daughter. Now I'm ttc and it's not working like I thought! What gives!??
December 17th, 2013, 06:27 PM
bandriessen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats how I got pregnant when we weren't trying and he pulled out on time. You just never know.
January 26th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Pull-out when done right, is effective. However, that not what usually happens. The mere act of wiping does not remove all the sperm and yes, there is a chance that you might get pregnant. It only works when you take it out and not put it in again.
sarah* likes this.
January 26th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We used the pull out method about two years or more... my husband did not EVER finish in me, and I found out I was pregnant on sept 29th. Its really NOT a sure way to prevent pregnancy at all! My oldest turned 4 two days ago and my younger son will be three in may. So if he finished inside you then, theres a chance you could be. With my boys I became pregnant after only one unprotected sex session each... yup itbonly took once... so even though he didnt finish in me I was only slightly shocked when we got pregnant with this one, although I was really not expecting it... I cant say I was extremely shocked either LOL.

January 31st, 2014, 07:24 PM
lfavorite83's Avatar Veteran
There is something called pre-cum (or pre-ejaculate) that happens before the male actually ejaculates. The pre-cum can have low levels of sperm in it, so even if he pulls out before he comes, it's possible that the Pre-cum was already released. So while the pull-out method can be effective for people who are not actively trying to conceive (which can be argued that those who are NTNP aren't timing sex accordingly, and when conception only occurs 20% of the time when you are TTC, pulling out can be effective!), if the timing is right (sperm is present, you are in your fertile window)...pregnancy can in fact happen!

If you are not looking to become parents yet, I would recommend talking with someone at your local women's clinic to discuss alternatives for birth control aside from the pull-out method. That way you can enjoy sex without the stress!!
moxiemommie likes this.
March 20th, 2014, 04:13 AM
blessdmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
I think there's always a possibility of pregnancy, unless you pull out at the right time and don't go back again. You should wait, see if you miss your period and test after that.
Mama to Jack, Ben, Marjorri and Adeline.
Human to Jeyne the Redbone Coonhound.

<3 Autism Advocate <3 Babywearer <3 Blogger <3 Nerd <3 Bookworm <3
June 26th, 2014, 11:41 AM
OMG I got pregnant with my 3rd this way. Long live the pullout method!
July 2nd, 2014, 11:45 PM
Veteran
You can get pregnant with it.The best thing to do is take a pregnancy test.
December 30th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Loving My Piglets
If they are going back in after using the pull out method they are not using the method properly of course there will still be sperm present if they go back in after doing their stuff "outside" my husband has never gone back in after.. we have used the pull out method successfully for four years in total and i am quite fertile, only took one time with three of my kiddos.. you really need to know your body and your cycles properly if you want to be successful with this method
MandyAnn likes this.

R (10) 24.04.06 - our little angel
R (9) 07.06.07
L (8) 05.06.08
L (6) 26.04.10
C (3) 15.02.13

January 2nd, 2015, 10:15 AM
It works only if done properly, and to do it properly is really hard in the heat of the moment.
May 15th, 2015, 10:35 AM
This method is never the best as there is always a chance. Like poser ommymommy21 said it is hard to do properly in the heat of the moment.
May 26th, 2015, 09:08 PM
never trust that method

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search