what do u think?

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2013, 05:58 PM
ok so first of all let me start by saying were not activeley "trying" to get pregnant again, but were not "not trying"....lol if that makes any sense. so anyways, my ov was from the 7th of this month to the 13th. i know when i had ovulated so that was all good. we also did bump uglies a couple times during that time frame. but since then ive been having ALOT of clear mucusy discharge...more then i normally have. also, my sex drive feels like its doubled and im starting to have weirdly intense sex dreams again (had those alot with first baby). and the last 2 times weve had sex, its felt very odd for me. almost like my cervix is super low and like hes hitting a pair of inner lips or something?? its just feels really weird, or like hes hitting a rim? could this be early signs of pregnancy?? im due for my period in 6 days but these symptoms are just a tad odd to me?
August 21st, 2013, 01:58 AM
misty3281's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It could be pregnancy symptoms, but there is such a wide array of symptoms that overlap with just normal monthly symptoms it's hard to say. I think the best thing to do is just test and see. I took a cheapie dollar store test at 7 dpo and got a bfp last August right around this time. I would just take a test and see and if it's bfn and you're still having symptoms in a week test again. I know it sucks waiting to test, but sometimes there just isn't any other choice. Best wishes either way.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search