Surprise!.....YOU'RE ....NOT PREGNANT!?!?!

Forum: Not Trying Not Preventing

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lyndsey2013
  • 1 Post By JennyForrest

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Not Trying Not Preventing LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2013, 02:32 PM
My heart dropped and I havent spoken all day because I am soo upset. My man and I have been having a lot of sex for 3 months during ovulation and around it. Even tho it was the pullout method..I just knew I was pregnant! Sore nipples, bloating for days...also my period was 4 days late and did not come until the 5th day! I have been tracking my period for years and it was always on time..just sometimes a day late or day early. I was cramping since Monday light cramping..but period never came. I cramped a little everyday on and off..no period...but it came full force this morning with no warning. I used to have bad cramps before every period..but nothing. My heart just sank. I was going to go in for a test but noooooooo I feel like crying, i got excited for nothing. It decided to come after I worked out for 2 mins lol. wow. I told my man that I would NEVER bring up being pregnant again.
October 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
Maybe you had an early miscarriage. Sorry for your loss. Maybe your man should stop pulling out if you are trying to get pregnant?

Edited to add: Not sure where you are at with wanting a pregnancy - I do realize this is the NTNP board. Just sayin, you seemed pretty excited, maybe it is time you start TTC?
Spyctre and blaundee like this.

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
October 30th, 2013, 10:31 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
I know how you feel. Hubby and I used the pull out method for years. We once had an oops and my period was late, had strange cravings, and was exhausted. I was really freaked out at first because we did not want kids at the time. But, when AF finally arrived, I found myself feeling really depressed, because I thought I really could have been pregnant. Mixed feelings are normal.
Lyndsey2013 likes this.
October 31st, 2013, 03:04 PM
Sorry to hear that! I know how frustrating that can be. Hang in there, sending sticky baby dust your way!
November 3rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Forget Me Not's Avatar Four Boys and a girl!
awww sounds so stressful for you. I had a cycle like that a couple of months ago. It was rough. I figure i had a early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.

At home working mama to four little boys. Expecting our first little MISS in Late July to Early August.

December 26th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Super Mommy
I had something similar, but we were TTC. I had a m/c in March and we were trying again for our 2nd child. In August I was 2 weeks late. I was sure something was there, tested like crazy and they were all BFNs. Same thing happened in September. We were on a trip for a week in CA. I packed my pads and it started on the trip after being 2 weeks late again. I thought maybe something was wrong with my cycle and it was trying to straighten itself out. So when it happened again in October I started to wonder if I was conceiving, but if implantation wasn't working out because I have a 32 day cycle and I ovulate really late in my cycle. Sure enough, I went another 6 weeks and when I took a test it was instantly BFP. The next morning was exactly the same. Super dark, super quick little pink line.

It could be like me, probably conceived with hormones adjusting for it but implantation didn't take in time. Good luck, which ever direction you go.

Tags
period , pregnant , pullout

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search