We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I had a transvaginal and regular u/s and the dr. isn't sure what's down there The cord is down there but there are vessels and blood flow but she isn't sure so she's sending me to a specialist. I won't see the specialist until Thursday. I wonder if that is waiting to long.? Vasa previa is serious, and if I go into labor and dilate or water breaks the baby could die. Baby almost measures 37 weeks, that's full term, I could go into labor. Maybe I should call a high risk OB? I could be gambling with baby's life. If I have it she gets c sectioned next week.