Talking...Potty Training?

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2008, 11:56 AM
luvmyson's Avatar Member
Send a message via AIM to luvmyson
I am just wondering when did your son/daughter start to talk?
We think our son is trying to...I was eating a little bit of Sherbet & fed him a bite, and he told me mm gooo. We always tell him when we are feeding him things are good, and he tells us MMMM when hes hungry.
Also, Yesterday he was trying to get my cell phone, I told him no (I dont let him have it because I got a phone bill for an extra $25 because he was getting on the Internet without me knowing LOL ...Anyway, I told him no he said "Ya", & told him no-no again and he told me "my" twice.
He's been Babbling non-stop, If we ask him something he will babble like hes talking to us..its so cute! Do you think this is him trying to talk to us??

I also would LOVE to know when you started Potty Training, & what kind of signs did your son/daughter give you that he/she was ready to start?
We went out the other day and I got him a Potty Training book, I've been reading that to him.
I know its early to start worrying about potty training, but I feel the sooner the better for us! LOL
He is 15months, 2ft 9inches, & 34lbs! We still have him in size 6 "pampers cruisers" because we cant find size 7 in our area! So, I thought well I will go to training diapers, cant fit those either Now he is using the Good Nites & Easy Up's at night, size 6 diapers through the day.
When we have to use the Good Nites/easy ups permanently - This is going to put our monthly diaper bill at around $110+ a month

-Kelly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search