January Chit That Thread

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2009, 06:18 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Come chat in here about anything and everything!!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 12th, 2009, 04:29 PM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ladies~ It has been a long couple of days....I took Luke to the Dr last Thursday b/c he was not feeling well and then on Sunday he got hives from the medication so today I called to let the Dr know what was going on and they took him off of it and put him on another medication. He is also so constipated that his poor butt has been bleeding. They wanted me to give the poor child an enema. But before I did that I wanted to try to pump him full of fiber, juice and raisins until finally this afternoon he went!

Plus on top of it I have a sinus infection and feel awful too. They also ran some blood work today to make sure everything is all good b/c I have been having dizzy spells. Tomorrow I see my OB and make sure all is good with baby. I am sure he is fine. He has been kicking away in there!

Sorry for the long post just need to get it out! Thanks for reading!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

January 12th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I hope Luke feels better soon. I also hope you feel better and all is well with the little one.

let us know what your OB says

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 12th, 2009, 11:11 PM
mommy-heather's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sorry i was MIA for a couple days. Sat we went to DF's moms to help her get her computer set up and then ran into some problems cause her neice had it and when DF's mom got it back the internet wouldnt pick up through the computer. which was very weird so we didnt home till about 12:30 sat night and we had to get up early the next day so me and DF after we got DS to sleep we cuddled up in bed and watched a movie and then went to bed and then yesterday was a busy day went to my moms at 12 and was there for her bday party till 6 and then went to DF's moms to finish workin on her computer cause her neice did something to it and was there all night and then we came home and i was just so tired so i didnt even get on the computer cause by the time we got DS into bed which was about umm 11:30 which is way passed his bed time and he was really cranky and i got ready for bed it was about 12:40 so me and DF watched the movie TAKEN which by the way is SUCH A GOOD MOVIE. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! but anyways after the movie we passed right out and then i had school today and work and then i have my nephew aden tonight and we was at DF's moms again today just to vist which is nice cause i love her she is soo sweet and is so much fun. But I did her dishes and made her dinner so that was good. and then we came home and i gave the boys a bath and got them into bed. and took a shower. and now im refreshed and awake and here to post post post. haha theres my weekend for ya.

beside that we're ttcing and AF came on the 11th so yea not cool. but i think im going to bed now its almost 2:30 am
January 13th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Wanted to share my OB appointment with you all that I had today. Everything went pretty well. I did not gain any weight in the last two weeks. I lost 16 lbs. and have only gained 4 lbs back. That is just crazy! The other crazy thing is I don't have an appetite. When I was pregnant with Luke I was always hungry and knew what I wanted to eat all the time. Not with this baby I never know what to eat and never feel like eating.
The good thing is the baby is is measuring great 30 1/2 weeks. Which makes me very happy that he is growing good!!!

I am still feeling dizzy and light headed all the time. But my midwife thinks that I am not getting enough protein in my diet. So I need to work at getting more in. She gave me a great list of stuff to try to eat more of.

Luke is feeling much better today and is acting more like himself! That make me feel a lot better! He was also able to poop last night and it was loose so I did not have to give him the enema Thank God!!!

Hope everybody is doing good this week!!!

Jen & Eric

January 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I am glad your OB appointment went well and that the baby is growing. Maybe he is laying differently in you and is effecting your appetite.

I am also glad to hear that Luke is feeling better and more himself!!!

January 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM
ugh i hate hossy's im at the hossy right now and been here since 5 pm today and its now 1 am and i just got into my own room. ugh but anyways yes ill be staying here at the hossy tonight and prolly tomorrow night. ill update later on why
January 14th, 2009, 07:14 AM
~Valerie~
Quote:
Hey Ladies~ It has been a long couple of days....I took Luke to the Dr last Thursday b/c he was not feeling well and then on Sunday he got hives from the medication so today I called to let the Dr know what was going on and they took him off of it and put him on another medication. He is also so constipated that his poor butt has been bleeding. They wanted me to give the poor child an enema. But before I did that I wanted to try to pump him full of fiber, juice and raisins until finally this afternoon he went!

Plus on top of it I have a sinus infection and feel awful too. They also ran some blood work today to make sure everything is all good b/c I have been having dizzy spells. Tomorrow I see my OB and make sure all is good with baby. I am sure he is fine. He has been kicking away in there!

Sorry for the long post just need to get it out! Thanks for reading![/b]
Hope you guys feel better soon
January 14th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Morning Ladies.

I hope everything is ok Mama.2.a. prince

January 14th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks you heres my post about it read and give me your thoughts please

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...wtopic=1426149
January 15th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Thanks you heres my post about it read and give me your thoughts please

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...wtopic=1426149[/b]

The link didn't work for me came up no longer available

January 16th, 2009, 07:14 PM
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...owtopic=1426149

does this one work
January 17th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Happy Saturday night! I am board!!! My DH has been watching the Barrett-Jackson auction all day on TV I want to shoot myself right now I am so sick of listening to it.

I was hoping he was going to paint the kids room today but no that did not get done. I hope he gets it done this week!

I have 10 weeks left in my pregnancy and I am starting nesting really bad. I just feel like I have to get a ton done before this little man comes. I know it will all happen but I want it done NOW!!! But my DH just does not seen to get that but what man does!

Jen & Eric

January 19th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Im going back t the hossy, now my DS is sick... Joy i hope he's feeling better soon
January 19th, 2009, 10:24 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope he's feeling better soon.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 20th, 2009, 07:26 AM

Yes it worked.

That is horrible. I am glad the baby got the medical attention he needed

January 20th, 2009, 11:50 AM
MamaBx3
Hey ladies!
I have a cranky monster on my hands today Mr. Noah.
& I have a huge headache.
January 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I have a sick little boy on my hands today. I hope DS starts to feel better soon
January 20th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Britanie I hope Noah calms down soon for you.

Heather I hope your little guy gets better soon

January 20th, 2009, 01:53 PM
thank you. I hope he does to. you know i suppose to take a break from here but i cant seem to pull my self away from here. hahah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search