We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Veggie Pancakes (14 Pancakes)
1 Carrot, grated
1 Zucchini, grated
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Flour
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Salt
Oil or Canola Oil Spray
1. Place the grated vegetables in a bowl.
2. Whisk the egg and milk in a separate bowl and pour over vegetables.
3. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl and sprinkle over the vegetable mixture. Toss to combine.
4. Coat saute pan with oil or spray over medium heat.
5. Place 1 Tbsp of vegetable mixture in pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
Erika & Christiaan (7.27.2004)
.. and our daughter, Alexis..
That sounds great, will have to try it. I have also just added mashed sweet potato or butternut squash to the boxed pancake mixes, and they turn out delicious! I add a little cinnamon and syrup to the mix as well - they turn out so good, all you need is a little butter. My son is a picky eater, and he loves them.