new to the group

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Evenblindly's Avatar lost 28lbs in 90 days!
Send a message via Yahoo to Evenblindly
Hi everyone!
Im Jessica, 28year old Divorced Mom to Caidance (7), Ember (4) and Teagan (2). I have a great boyfriend, we have been together about 1.5 years. he was brave enough to take on 4 emotional girls on into his once quiet life! lol I work part-time as a preschool teacher, with young 1's, I have done this for nearly 10 years of my life although not always with the 1's! I work part time as a body by vi promoter, In my first 90 day challenge I lost 28 lbs! and now on to my second 90 day challenge... here comes the working out! and I go to school part time, I have 9 more weeks before I have my associates! We have bowling league every wed. in the fall and I am itching for that to start back up! in my spare time... what little there is, I have to admit Im a facebook-a-holic... I always swear I'll get back to reading or writing or making hair bows if only I had more time, but than in my spare time, I actually find that I am facebooking! lol

My Toddler, Teagan, is always everyone's "oh she is too cute!" comment of the group. I am loving watching her grow into her personality, she is such a mix of my other two right now. She can be so feisty and demanding like her sister Ember, but she is also a people pleaser like her sister Caidance. She is much more "goofy" and playful than the other two though. The other two are much more serious like their mother, although they too have their silliness lol. I also love how naturally polite she is! Always a please and thank you or an "oh sorry mom" if I correct something even as simple as "this way" when she starts to go another direction.

And I do it FREE check out more info ----->> http://jessicakopac.myvi.net/
Thank you Vicki for my AWESOME siggy!!

Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evenblindly?ref=tn_tnmn

"I will walk by faith, even when i cannot see! because this broken road prepares your will for me"
August 6th, 2012, 01:54 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board.

I am Cathy mommy to Breana who will be 5 in a week!! and Brandon who is 2.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

August 6th, 2012, 07:09 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

September 19th, 2012, 01:45 PM
welcome. i'm new too! i hope to make some friends here but wow there are a lot of viewers and i'm not pregnant so i can't join those groups glad you're here…with all of those ages you'll have a lot to share. i just have a one toddler for now!
February 28th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Weight Loss Expert
Welcome to the site! I love reading mom and kids stories here.
May 21st, 2013, 01:12 AM
Welcome aboard!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search