Apps for kids

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Hi fellow mommies,

My 3 yearl old wants to use my phone, all the time! I'm thinking of downloading this app from the Google Play Store called "family center" to give him a fun and safe environment to play in (it has a child lock and tons of videos).

Do you have any experience with apps like these? What should I take into account when downloading one? An then giving it to my kid?

Thanks!
December 10th, 2013, 10:23 PM
hello

Good thinking about kids. You search classteacher in Google play and download best apps for kids.
August 24th, 2015, 05:11 PM
Great apple kids app for 0-6 years old

App name : Wild Noizes
November 16th, 2015, 07:35 AM
We play Numbie!
February 26th, 2016, 12:23 AM
I downloaded Playphone from Baby first and my 2 year old just love it!
February 28th, 2016, 11:36 AM
You can try SwiBaby.It's a free children's music map app lets kids swipe to explore music.
May 16th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Shellberry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
abcmouse.com has an app for younger children, I think that is the name of it in the play store too.I have youtubeKids for my daughter--she's 9 but -she watches all kinds of decent shows on it, keeps her busy till the battery dies lol

May 23rd, 2016, 06:35 AM
Have you heard something about Magic Desktop? It seems like it is a kind of an educational application for younger children, but at the same time the software protects children online. The thing is that I would like to install some third-party parental control, but it would be nice to know parents' opinion first. Thanks!
May 27th, 2016, 02:05 AM
I have been using KidloLand for my little ones for a while now. It's the best educational app for toddlers!!
May 27th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Maybe not usable by kids, but I just just launched an app to the app store for parents It's called "Emberall" and it allows moms to record their child on video every day (without taking up phone space!)

Just go to the iOS App Store and search "Emberall" if you want to try it out!
June 20th, 2016, 12:13 PM
Great reflex with eye hand coordination app. For I-Pad and I-Phone: Four Fish
July 3rd, 2016, 11:03 PM
We use My Story Time as a tool for storytelling with images to our 3yo. At first we would tell the story but to our amazement our daughter asked us to let her "roll" the pictures and started telling the cutest stories ever to US! It was amazing. She loves it.

We also use the Goldie Blox app where there are some fun videos and DIY animation games. That's a big hit.

Tags
apps , games , phone , videos

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search