Weekend Wake Up

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Linz's Avatar Slacker Extraordinaire
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you?

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast?

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast?

**thanks to trish for C's birthday siggy**
August 11th, 2007, 10:50 PM
kmath's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kmath
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? I usually have to go in and wake him up so I can go to work. On the rare day he gets up before I do, I go in when he starts yelling as loud as he can.

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? I change him first thing. It is just easier that way.

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? Depends on if we are running late or not. Usually he eats in the first half hour after he gets up.
August 12th, 2007, 07:54 AM
tricksy22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? whenever he starts yelling "Mama, Mama"

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? after breakfast (usually after his morning nap)

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? about 30 min.

Carson 3/24/06
August 12th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to jilry
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? i wake up about a half hour before my son.

Do you change them out of their Pj's before or after breakfast? after breakfast.

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? about 15 mins.

August 12th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Erin's First's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? He's still in a crib so I go get him when he wakes up b/c he yells for me

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? after, b/c of messes

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? 15 min
August 12th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to FriendAim Send a message via Yahoo to FriendAim
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? about 15 minutes. Depends on if I'm out of bed yet. Sometimes it's too hard to get out of bed lol

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? after

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? about 30 minutes to an hour

Joseph David arrived 2/4/10

August 12th, 2007, 06:01 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? Depends on how he wakes up--screaming, generally pretty quickly, if he's playing, I will try to get ready a bit first

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? After LUNCH

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? About 30 minutes

August 12th, 2007, 07:46 PM
nathansmom

How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? Nathan does not make any noise when he wakes up (he stays in bed reading) so I really have NO idea how long he is awake for. I usually get up when Brady starts making noise and get dressed, etc....then go get both of them.

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? Usually first thing when I change their diaper.

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? It totally depends, but normally we don't come downstairs until close to the time to watch Mickey Mouse, so I set out some dry cereal for them to snack on while they are watching, then they eat when it is over.
August 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Linz's Avatar Slacker Extraordinaire
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? Depends how sleepy I am. I try to get in there within 15 minutes or so, but he's totally content to play in his crib for awhile -- so if I'm really groggy it can be 30 minutes or more.

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? Before, just makes sense since I'm changing his diaper anyway.

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? about an hour

**thanks to trish for C's birthday siggy**
August 12th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2Nat&Ry
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? She usually wakes up before I do and wakes me up

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? Just depends on what we are doing that day

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? not right away, maybe 30 minutes later

August 13th, 2007, 08:21 AM
MommyLovesLauren's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MommyLovesLauren
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? Depends, we all wake up at the same time everyday like clockwork but I don't run to get her out of bed unless she is upset. I usually go to the bathroom and make coffee and if I take too long she will start saying "mommy, mommy! where are you?!"

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? Lauren and I have been know to spend entire days in our PJ's Just whenever we get to it really, before or after.

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? Cheerios right away and then around 11 we have bacon and toast or waffles.

August 13th, 2007, 12:08 PM
** Mandy **

How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? We go get her as soon as she stands up in her crib and asks for us.

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? after

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? about a half an hour after. she gets a sippy of milk right away.

August 13th, 2007, 10:50 PM
GracieNAmelia'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to GracieNAmelia'sMommy
How soon after your toddler wakes up for the day do you go in and get them? Or do they come get you? Within 5 min or so, she sits in there and sings LOL So I listen over the monitor

Do you change them out of their PJ's before or after breakfast? After

How soon after they wake up do they eat breakfast? She has a sippy cup of SILK when she first wakes up at 8:45 and then starts getting hungry around 10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search