Not Potty trained yet & diapers gettn too small

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2004, 11:13 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Alexis turns 29 months old in two more days and still not potty trained. Yes, I been trying and encouraging her go in the big girl potty and she only went poopy twice! Once at 22 months and then just last week- just once! For I don't know how long we been trying to persuade her to go on the potty by offering treats or jumping and down when she does go LOL. I know I have an independent girl and she will go eventually but in her terms or when she is ready. The problem though is her size 6 diapers are getting tight and/or keep coming off! I know I can use pull ups if I have too but it's not easy to strip the kid all the way down every time she needs a change. And for some reason I don't trust them for night time/bedtime to hold all the pee in without leaking? Anyone else facing this problem? I might have to start getting the Goodnights diapers soon if she don't Potty train herself soon LOL. All I know is she has less than year to get potty trained though if I want her to go Headstart LOL. Thanks advance for any support or advice on this LOL.

-Dori
December 8th, 2004, 11:18 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
my only advice is to go to pull ups. I always used the pampers brand and they held stuff better and longer. No leaks,

December 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
LovingMyBoriqua's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to LovingMyBoriqua Send a message via Yahoo to LovingMyBoriqua
Heck with that EJ is 2 1/2 yrs old and still not potty trained ... So far, my son just sits their and plays with his parts. But i know what you mean with diapers/pull ups getting too small.
December 15th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
you might try pampers swaddlers. they seem to stretch more. i swear by them after trying them. ashton can wear a size 3 in swaddlers and he needs a size 5 in regular diapers.

December 15th, 2004, 06:35 PM
three_blue_eyed_babies's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to three_blue_eyed_babies Send a message via Yahoo to three_blue_eyed_babies
Huggies Convertibles, thats what I use for Caitlin who still isn't potty trained either. If you put them on like a diaper rather than a pull up they are a little bigger.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/masryan

December 17th, 2004, 04:07 PM
AuntieFromBama
When Daleigh was almost potty trained ( and potty training) we bought the White Cloud brand Pull Up! THat girl can pee soooooooooooooo much and it always held her pee. Never have we had a leak.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search