top gifts

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got him a few Bear in the Big Blue House things from Ebay. Its his favorite show. His grandparents are spoiling the pants off him though.

December 22nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
CindyLou
I bought the little touches leap pad book for Elias. He loves books.
December 22nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
ranidae
each girl is getting a board book from us, then I got them each a large gift, one My First Laptop, one activity center (the kind with the sliding beads, wooden toys and chaulk board) then they are getting a baby doll each from Santa, plus the Fisher price Singing Snail Pail with dizzy bug to share. Oh and a pair of PJ's each. That is it, we dont belive in giving alot of gifts, because to us that is not what the holiday season is about, it is about being with family and spending good quality time together. So they kids get three gifts each from us, maybe 2 from Santa and then whatever Grandparents get them. We just feel too many kids and parents think the holidays are just about the gifts and we dont want that in our house.
December 23rd, 2004, 07:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
Their big together gift if the Fisher Price Touch and respond book. But their OMG I want that now gift is a dress me doll. Andrew is going to see that and probably never put it down again. Its a dog with the buttons, buckles and zippers which is his thing now, and I had gotten a dog and bunny and made the mistake of showing them to him to see which he'd like best. He grabbed them both and headed up the stairs and threw a fit when I took them away. I can't wait for Christmas morning, his face is going to light up like the fourth of July!
December 23rd, 2004, 07:48 AM
mom22boyz
Probably the Powertouch I got him, since his brother has the Leappad, now they won't fight over them...yea right who am I kidding!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search