How did your todd react?

Forum: Moms of Toddlers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Toddlers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 25th, 2004, 08:59 PM
AmberC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberC
Crista had an absolute blast! She made out like a bandit too! I dont know who had more fun! Her or ME!

</div>
December 26th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
they couldn't have cared less. Nikolas has been trying to play with the presents for weeks. he likes the paper. So when he finally could he didn't want to since he'd been told no no for weeks. I helped him open one and he grabbed the paper and ran, as if to say I finally got the paper! He didn't care about the gift. Their favorite part I think was in the evening when we let them have their stockings. Dh got them the toys like on Higgley town heros, where there is a little person inside a bigger person, and so on. Their faces lit up and they couldn't pull them apart fast enough. They had a blast making a mess of the paper.

NIKOLAS

ANDREW

What a mess!
December 26th, 2004, 05:17 AM
Veteran
My daughter had a blast! My son is a little too young yet to get into it, but he had fun plowing through all the mess and trying to take everything away from Gracie.

Next year will be the best yet!
December 26th, 2004, 05:19 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He doesnt seem to really care all the much yet. He barely played with the stuff we got him. We are going to grandpa's house today though. I know my father spoiled the pants off him. So he'll probably be more excited today.

December 26th, 2004, 09:08 AM
I Heart 4x4
Ditto with everyone else ... Danny could not have cared less.
December 26th, 2004, 01:40 PM
AuntieFromBama
We don't wrap that many because it's a huge hassle. But what we did wrap we done on Christmas Eve. So they don't get told no a million times and that the cats don't get into them.

But Zane was happy some of the time. He got to many things that he wanted to get out at the same time.

So overall he was happy about things but could have cared less about the paper. He got the SpiderMan Electronic Gloves and Mask and after he got that he didn't want to do anything but play with that.
December 26th, 2004, 02:53 PM
AmberC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberC
I'm suprised most didn't really get into it. Last year was great because Crista was very into ripping open and looking at all the presents, but this year was even better because she understands Santa and all. I cant wait for next year! Goodness.. I just realized that next year I'll have TWO daughters to spend Christmas with!!

</div>
December 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Alden really had a blast! He made out like a bandit too even though we told people not to get him too much since we're moving. He had a lot of fun opening his gifts and playing with all his new toys and grandpa got him the tricycle he's been asking for! He was really thrilled with that.
Proud mom to my little kookaburra, Alden (03/02). #2 due 06/16/05

December 26th, 2004, 07:01 PM
CindyLou
Elias ran away while we were unwrapping. He liked his toys but didn't care about the paper!!!

I think it will be different next year!
December 27th, 2004, 12:51 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Well, for Lexie when she first walked in the livingroom she did not think nothing of it. Because on Christmas Eve there were already a few presents under the tree for my parents from themselves and such so when we added a few more of hers she probably thought they were there already or they were not hers lol . We tried to convince her that Santa came last night and brought them for her but she really didnt care about "that". She just wanted to open the gifts lol and she didn't mind that all ;-). She loved that, as she opened her gifts we told her who it was from and stuff but all santa gifts were from mommy lol so I tried lol maybe next year huh? She will be 3 then. She is also about 2.5 yrs old now. She loved her gifts though once she opened them.

-Dori
December 27th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Benjamin loved it! We didn't get him a ton of things. He loved everything he got and still plays with it all! lol

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search