what a poopy day

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2008, 12:53 AM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Ugh. Gus had some issues with digestion today, and (this is gross) lately he has this thing about smelling things. So he kept sticking his hand in his diaper and then smelling his hand. Well, because of his tummy troubles, he was going a lot, and sometimes not enough for me to notice yet to change him, so sometimes he got a little poop on his hand. And then he'd wipe it wherever. I even put him in overalls trying to prevent it but that didn't work. So I spent a lot of time cleaning. He had 3 baths today. On a good note - everyhting is really clean around here - I was cleaning surfaces whether I saw mess or not, just in case! I hope tomorrow he is back to going once, and I catch it right away!
Maybe I can buy some little full-body coveralls

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
April 21st, 2008, 07:52 AM
MrsStuartD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no! I sure hope his tummy troubles settle soon! I hope Cameron and Tyler never do that. But as we all know it's most likely gonna happen.

Thanks Nicole (MommaDucks) for my new & awesome siggy.
April 21st, 2008, 12:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yuck what a poopy mess! Jay has not done that yet. My sis has a friend and her son took off his diaper and finger painted his crib with his doo doo
April 27th, 2008, 12:35 PM
outnumbered's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to outnumbered
Oh my - that brings back memories!

Hunter was ALWAYS putting his hand down his pants (he was wearing pull-ups. Wasn't pee trained until 6, not poop trained until last year and had two poop accidents at school this year. He's 10 and in the 3rd grade).

Anyway - He did understood that I got mad/frustrated sometimes when he was still pooping in his pull-up, underwear, so he started pulling out the pieces of poo and hiding them behind the couch and he shoved pieces down the plastic tubes of his bedside table (it was a cheap, plastic thing). Oh, I'm so glad those days are older!

Didn't mean to hijack!

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.

Most frequently found at the Cloth Diapering board but also a member of the July '05 PR, Austim board and the Choosing Not To Vaccinate board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search