Sorry I've been MIA lately...

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2012, 12:15 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
...I've been doing a lot of reading around here and keeping up with all you gals, but not posting a lot. Between getting ready for baby, my 5 year old needing a tooth pulled, and Danny's IEP (our meeting is tomorrow), I've been kind of spinning my wheels a lot

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
February 14th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Nice to see you pop in! When's your due date, Kel? I hope you're managing to get in some rest before baby comes!

February 14th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Due date is March 12, though everyone (doctor included) expects baby to show up first week of March sometime. Fortunately, once tomorrow's meeting is done, I should be good to go... We have everything ready at this point for the little guy, Eric's tooth is pulled and off to the tooth fairy, and everything is in order! Of course, there's a part of me expecting that since we THINK baby will show up a week early, he'll take his sweet time, heh.

February 15th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
lol...sending ELVs to you, however and whenever it happens!

February 15th, 2012, 09:10 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
Glad that you popped in to say hi. The end of pregnancy is the worse (thought completely worth it) so I think we all can relate to not having much time to post and respond. I hope the IEP goes great and baby decides not to keep everyone waiting too long. Alex wasn't due until March 1st but decided that he didn't want to wait that long (or even the couple of hours until my scheduled c-section) and came on Feb 21st an hour before I was supposed to check into the hospital. He was sassy from the beginning

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
February 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
LOL Linda! I'd be glad to have this little guy around 38-39 weeks. I'm definitely having a lot more...um...build up than ever before. This is the first time I've had ANY dilation prior to 36 weeks (granted, a whopping cm, but considering I didn't even have that at 40 with Eric), and since my appointment I've definitely noticed more contractions and shooting pains down there.

The IEP went smoothly, though it was loooooooooooong, and the conference room was sweltering hot! Danny was able to keep all his services for the coming year, and qualifies for the full summer program again. We got to upgrade some of his goals that he achieved, and we really honed in on the ones that weren't progressing so well to get down to WHY they weren't, and what we needed to do to make them more appropriate and make him more successful.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search