Yesterdays little adventure

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 06:49 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
Yesterday morning I was trying to get a cat out from under my house so I could seal up the hole where it got in. I had a table sitting up against the side of the house and decided it would be a good idea to kick the table and try to scare the cat out, not my brightest moment. It didn't hurt at first but 10 minutes later my big toe started hurting really bad that I was limping. I managed to get the cat out anyways and patched the hole. I come in the house take off my sock and my big toe is a little swollen but not bad, so I put some ice on it and elevated it for a bit. It just kept getting bigger so I called my doc who said they didn't have any appointments available and to head to the emergency room if the pain got worse. Well about an hour later the pain was getting so bad and I could barely move it, so I headed to the emergency room. When I got there I noticed that it was starting to bruise. The doc thought it was probably broken but did some xrays and they didn't show a break (yay, I've never had a broken bone and don't want to start now ). The bruising and swelling continued to get worse and now my entire toe is purple and swollen so bad that it is rock hard (I'll post pics below). Not sure if I should call my doc back and have it looked at again or just try and wait it out.
The first row of pics was 2 hours after I left the hospital, the second row was last night and the third is this morning.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
April 12th, 2012, 06:56 AM
AutumnLove's Avatar Autumn & Carleigh's mommy
Dang! That looks super painful. How does it feel now?

..... ..
April 12th, 2012, 07:44 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
I think I overdid it yesterday going shopping but I didn't have a choice. Yesterday it was feeling ok, but now today it is back to hurting. Think its a good day to relax and put my foot up.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG
April 12th, 2012, 10:02 PM
AutumnLove's Avatar Autumn & Carleigh's mommy
For sure! I hope it feels better soon. I broke my heel once, and man it sucked not being able to go go go as us moms usually do.

..... ..
April 13th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh it looks so painful, how is it feeling for you today? Better i hope.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search