Putting this here.

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By AutumnLove
  • 2 Post By AlexKatieAiden Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 30th, 2012, 07:09 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So Ty had another one of his fits. I ended up with a red mark on my chest, Eli ended up with a scratch to his leg where Ty through a chair at him, Trent got hit in the arm with Ty's radio and are TV lost the battle completely! I called to get him into a mental hospital for some help with all these fits of hitting, throwing things, kicking, swearing, and saying he is going to cut off legs and heads off of him and his brothers and they won't take him because he is special needs and has a heart defect and they don't want to take any chances. *** am I supposed to do? I can't handle his behavior any more. I feel like I failed him and I am wishing more and more that I would have gotten an abortion like the sperm donor and Chad both said. I am just at my wits end and don't know what to do. UGH this is so frustrating! I ask God all the time why this is happening and why he gave me a child with these issues, but I haven't heard a response as of yet! It's also not easy hearing Ty say he hates me over and over again for nearly a year now. His fits are more frequent and I am having a hard time dealing with them. Oh he also says he hates it here and wants to go to jail. We give him everything he needs and wants except the Ipad as he needs to potty train first. So he never goes without anything. Sorry for the rant!

May 31st, 2012, 06:30 AM
AutumnLove's Avatar Autumn & Carleigh's mommy
I can't imagine what that is like. I am so sorry that this is so hard on you. I would have done the same thing as you (hospital). I hope there is something they can do for him.
mom2pne and adi&co. like this.

..... ..
May 31st, 2012, 08:09 AM
AlexKatieAiden Mommy's Avatar Linda
(((hugs))) The only advice I have for you is the next time it happens take him to the emergency room. I know it sounds odd but they will admit him into the psych ward and then he will get the help he needs. I have friends who have children who have violent fits and couldn't find help anywhere and that is what they finally ended up doing. Hope this helps. Feel free to come on here any time and vent away.
mom2pne and adi&co. like this.

check out my My Etsy Shop See My Blinkie Gallery & My Siggie Gallery & My BLOG

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search