Do your children...

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
have any ideas what they want for Christmas yet?

Daniel has started saying he wants a bicycle. I hope he sticks to that because a bicycle plus a few small toys would be much easier. I also hope that if he does stick to that, he will actually ride the darn thing. I bought him a trike when he was two and he barely used it before he got too big for it.

September 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Ryan really has no concept of his birthday or any holiday.

Leslie

September 14th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Fae*Aibell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Both my boys want their own Nintendo DS's. I much prefer to get something like an ipad where i can install apps to help with their dyspaxia and the such but funds wont allow.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies: Harry, Ewan, and Audrey.
I am at one with God and with Nature. I feel my oneness with absolutely everything.

PROUD CO-HOST OF UK AND IRELAND MUMMIES
September 21st, 2012, 08:54 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
Scarlett will be four and wants PRESENTS! Beau and Tessa will be two and one and have no clue christmas is coming.

September 21st, 2012, 11:54 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Lego's, Lego's and more Lego's. He has always loved building and loves his blocks. He begged for Lego's since last Christmas and we fianlly got him some for his birthday. And now he's begging for the $100+ sets...hahahaha funny
He also said he wants a Nintendo DS, how he knows what that is I have no idea and I'm not sure I trust him with one at this point yet either.

He'll be getting some Star Wars Lego's and some Avenger's Legos as well as a Storage container for them that he can sort by shape/color/type/etc.

Kieran, while not my DD child but thought I'd throw her in (lol), wants Princess stuff galore. And wants her own MobiGo (Seamus got one 2yrs ago) with Princess and Hello Kitty games. >.<

Last edited by SandKmommy; September 21st, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
September 22nd, 2012, 06:22 AM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
My kids don't know what Christmas is. We celebrate, but they don't get it. I have a 2yo and 4yo.

Leslie

September 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Caleb wants more trio blocks, and pretty much every commercial that comes on tv so we are going to have to get it narrowed down

As for Ethan he does not seem to have a concept of christmas or birthdays just yet, maybe one day

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Awesome Sciencey Siggy
September 23rd, 2012, 06:45 AM
shanirah's Avatar Mommy Strawberry
I'm half done with all the kids. Brandon wants Legos, we are done buying him his Lego's. We got his Santa gift (Deluxe Marbleworks from Discovery Toy). I would love to get him a Perry the Platypus alarm clock. I also want to get him another action figure playset (he got one for his birthday and loved it). He is so easy to buy for, it's hard to limit it. We give our kids 11 gifts each and they open them all day long, 1 at a time and then have to play with the toy for awhile before opening another. My mom and dad are getting him a 3DS. My in-loves are getting him the game he wants for it. I also want to get him a "My Pet Monster" just because. Kat just wants Barbies and My Little Pony. Amelia got some stuff from my Discovery Toy party and I've found a few things for her at consignment stores. I don't mind buying her used toys, as long as they aren't plush and still work. I can disinfect hard surface toys. They also get blankets and PJ's on Christmas Eve.

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.” The Doctor

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search