Struggling this week

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I'm still fighting off some sort of bug and am SO tired. Struggling with my sleep, the previous 3 nights I've been waking up to express between 1-3am, then Michaela's been waking for breakfast at 6am. So have had very broken and not adequate sleep for someone who's also tired from anaemia. Have a few appts (blood test, one with the nurse re my stitches as one has not dissolved/fallen out and is a little sore) and jobs and things going on this week. And then on top of all that Michaela is quite demanding during the day. She's managing to sleep through from about 11.30pm to about 6am, which is great, but then wanting to feed and have attention more during the day. So 9 times out of 10 at the moment, it feels like when I get online I either have a baby in one arm or one hand is needed for expressing. Add Daniel into the mix as well, who is exhibiting "babyish" and challenging behaviours and needing a lot of reassurance so it's pretty chaotic once he gets home from school. And then am going to bed SO early (though Shaun let me sleep in this morning and I'll be doing the late shift tonight) mostly.

So I'm here a few times a day but mostly reading and maybe making the odd post. I also do visit FB again mostly to read or play SongPop which I can do one-handed and uses v little brain power. Hope you're all ok and thought I'd just let you know why I'm quiet. Have absolutely zilch inspiration for new topics and I hope you can forgive me that for now, I'll post up something if I think of it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search