dealing with bathtime

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2017, 09:44 PM
hello, im a little new to the site.

i was just looking for bath time tips for my five year old daughter. she is very delayed due to seizures, and the medications she was on. she cant walk, crawl or communicate at all and has a hard time sitting up on her own. its always been a bit of a struggle giving her a bath because of her long hair but as she gets bigger its been getting worse. sitting up in the bath she constantly wants lean forward and fold herself in half like shes trying to put her face in the water so we always have to have one hand around her at all times which really isnt much of an issues until we try to rinse her hair. since i dont have three or four hands, does anyone know a good way to help her sit up on her own so i can properly rinse her haair and keep soap out her eyes.

much appreciation for any advice on the issue.

ps. i hope its okay not a mom, just a dad way in over his head.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search