How was your Christmas?

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2007, 10:01 AM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Did everyone who celebrates Christmas have a happy holiday?

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
December 31st, 2007, 06:06 AM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
We had a lovely Christmas - I had everything done ahead of time so we had a leisurely Christmas Eve, decorated cookies with the kids, to leave out for Santa, then they each opened 1 gift (new blankets for their beds) and their Dad read them a couple of stories before bed. Once they were asleep Andy and I only had to place the wrapped gifts beneath the tree and fill the stockings. Much better than last year when I was up half the night wrapping. This year I was able to get a good night's sleep and enjoyed Christmas morning so much more
Angus had a good time opening gifts this year. He was more interested in the toddler toys his little sister got though. His favorite thing overall was a big cardboard box my gift came in

Colouring

With our Christmas tree

Sitting with Santa & Mrs Claus!

Singing Jingle Bells from the audience at his sisters school holiday performance

Christmas Eve with our dog Coltrane

Playing in the box

Christmas Day

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
January 1st, 2008, 10:55 AM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Things went pretty well here. Abby was able to hold it together for Christmas day with only getting mildly irritated with her siblings. She usually opens her presents and takes them to her room immediately because she doesn't want anyone looking at or touching her things but she didn't do that this year

Love the pics...cardboard boxes are the best. My dad always said that all you gotta do is give a child a cardboard box and they're happy

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
January 2nd, 2008, 05:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We had a good Christmas here. Jay did pretty well but once he got tired then it did not go so well. Jay had no intesrest in opening gifts just wanted to play with toys that were already opended.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search