Need to vent

Forum: Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Children with Developmental Delays and Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This morning was horrible. Sheiroky did laundry last night and when I came out this morning there was wet clothing everywhere. I was not very happy. He rang out of change. Not sure why he just did not get some more money. I really HATE seing clothing strewn everywhere and it made me anxious. Not only did I have to get the kids dressed I had to figure out where to put all this stuff to finish drying. Yesterday I did not get a break really. Sheiroky was working in our bedroom. I was irratated because I really need time to myself. I thought for sure that he was going to take the kids weekly to visit with his family so I can have down time. I guess I should not expect anything. I thought how stressful some days can be and I really need a break. Well I guess not and went as far to say that I need to stop Bi*ching. I was furious. I love being at home with my boys but I need some down time to help keep me sane. I think I have been doing pretty well. I felt horrible because I yelled at Jay because he was pulling his brothers hair. Dh and I do not argue much any more but we did this morning and Jay was upset and took out on his brother. It took everything I had not to go postal on his ##### I guess he will not get it unless he is with the kids 24/7. I know that I worry more then my dh wich I am sure is normal because that how mothers are. DH told me that I need to do some for myself and he has a point but right now my mind is on how to help Jay. I ended up taking the boys outside for a little but did not stay out long because it was pretty cold with the wind.

Thank you to anyone who read this far. I just needed to get it off my chest. I feel better now. I had a real good cry and I think its what I needed.
March 9th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, I think we all benefit from a good cry now and then.
(((((hugs))))) I hope that things calm down a bit and that you are able to get a break.

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural
March 11th, 2008, 10:46 AM
outnumbered's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to outnumbered
Yes, go ahead and cry. I'm sorry it was so rough there for a bit. We do need to escape, although it's harder for some. Take care.

I am a breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, no crying it out, baby wearing mama of 3 boys, one of which has autism. Meet my boys here (having technical difficulties with my website). My blogs are On Top of Mt. Laundry and The Cache Checkers.

Most frequently found at the Cloth Diapering board but also a member of the July '05 PR, Austim board and the Choosing Not To Vaccinate board.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search