So what were your signs...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Grads LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
...Before you got your BFPs, ladies?

Share them here, and they might help some of our 2WW girls!

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

August 19th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Baby #6 EDD 5/25/14
For me...I cramped when I O'd, left ovary. And I didn't stop cramping throughout the 2ww! Around 8-9dpo I had a lil gas, and constipation. Then I also had one instance where my gums bled when I brushed my teeth. Also, I started to get lil dizzy spells. I knew I was pg then! I got my bfp at 11dpo. I'm pretty sure I got a couple faint ones a couple days prior, but I wasn't sure so I discarded them. HTH!

Good luck ladies!!! Lots of baby dust for all of you!!!

Karen (34), mom to five (soon six) beautiful children....DS (15), DD (7), DS (6), DS (2), DD (5mos) and expecting baby #6 late May 2014!!!*Please do not mention on FB*

Pregnancy stats for baby #6, due late May 2014:
BFP (approx) 8dpo
(approx) 10dpo= HCG-31
(approx) 12dpo= HCG-123
(doubling time of 22.73 hours!!! )
8wk u/s appt scheduled for Oct. 14th

Prgnancy stats from baby #5:
13dpo= HCG-120, P4-20.5
19dpo= HCG-1427, (P4 was not taken again)
Doubling time = 40.31hrs
27dpo= HCG-19,935
Doubling = 50.47hrs (from 19dpo to 27dpo)
First doc appt & u/s scheduled for Sept 10th

pregnancy stats from baby #4:
12dpo= HCG 112
15dpo= HCG 586
Doubling time= 30.16

August 20th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
I had no signs and a BFN at 12 dpo. My first sign was a missed period.

August 21st, 2009, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had no signs really, the only thing I remember was feeling a little pop on my right side around 7-8 DPO and I pretty sure it was her implanting since she did in fact implant on my right side.

The other thing I noticed was that usually I start to spot a tiny bit a day or two before my AF but this time I didn't at all. This is actually why I tested because truth be told, i didn't think that I even ovulated that month so I didn't have my hopes up very high.

In my DDC I noticed that most of us had little to NO symptoms at first. I remember a lot of us specifically commenting on this because it was nerve wracking. It wasn't until about 5-6 weeks that most of us started feeling a bit pregnant and it wasn't until about 7-9 weeks when most of us started with our morning sickness. I swear I felt more preggo symptoms on the months we didn't concieve (IPS) than when I actually did.

GL Ladies!! Lots and Lot of
August 21st, 2009, 06:42 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I started this right at the beginning, when I first recorded on FF that I started having O symptoms this cycle. I have no idea when I actually o'd.

CD 16 (Jul 8)
Ovulation pain
Tender breasts

CD 19 (Jul 11)
Ovulation pain
Tender breasts

CD 20 (Jul 12)
Ovulation pain
Tender breasts

CD 21 (Jul 13)
Increased appetite
Nausea
Ovulation pain
Tender breasts

CD 25 (Jul 17) - 3 wks

Creamy cervical fluid
Heartburn
Increased appetite
Nausea
Tender breasts

CD 26 (Jul 18) - 3 wks, 1 d

Creamy cervical fluid
Heartburn
Tender breasts

CD 27 (Jul 19) - 3 wks, 2 d

Dizziness
Nausea
Tender breasts

CD 28 (Jul 20) - 3 wks, 3 d

Creamy cervical fluid
Cramps
Increased sex drive
Tender breasts

CD 29 (Jul 21) - 3 wks, 4 d

AF is one day late. BFN in the afternoon with a FRER.

My bb's are SO sore! Usually before AF, they pretty much get sore and stay that way. They've been getting worse every day, they have big blue veins all over them, and today I noticed that my nips were sore to the touch.

Other symptoms...it feels like I pulled a muscle on my right side, right by my belly button, and it's sensitive in my uterus area. Smells bother me.

I also recorded:

Constipation
Cramps
Dizziness
Nausea

CD 30 (Jul 22) - 3 wks, 5 d

Backache
Cramps
Dizziness
Fatigue
Hurts to have a full bladder, like my bladder is pushing against something
Headache
Increased appetite
Nausea
Ovulation pain
Tender breasts

Negative pregnancy test (I believe a FRER)

CD 31 (Jul 23) - 3 wks, 6 d

Bloated
Cramps
Dizziness
Fatigue
Headache
Heartburn
Nausea
Tender Breasts

Negative pregnancy test

CD 33 (Jul 25) - 4 wks, 1 d

Hurts to have a full bladder, like my bladder is pushing against something
Feeling of fullness in my uterus when I lean against something
Sore bb`s
Discharge
Cramps
Spotting

CD 35 (Jul 27) - 4 wks, 3 d

Faint positive on $ store test & FMU
Definite positive on FRER & afternoon urine

Still spotting. I actually had 4 days total of off and on, barely there light pink spotting.

I also remember having the weak leg syndrome one day that I read about on this board! I would have had no idea what it was if I hadn't been so interested in other peoples' BFP symptoms

I think that's everything! Lots of BFP to each of you!!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Last edited by ..Penelope..; August 21st, 2009 at 06:44 PM.
August 26th, 2009, 07:35 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
My signs were definitely the cramping from the time I O'd all the way through my rather short "TWW," and also the sudden waves of nausea that came on at just 6DPO. I thought the cramping was strange because I NEVER cramp for days on end before AF comes. I tested at 7DPO and got a very faint line on a $test. I didn't trust it, so I tested the next day with an Answer brand test and got a definite light pink line!

I never once spotted (no IB for me), and still haven't. My bean's still in there all snug and warm!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
August 27th, 2009, 06:21 AM
RawrDiino's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to RawrDiino Send a message via Yahoo to RawrDiino
I just had a gut feeling. SO says he knew I was preggers before the HPT's because I kept complaining my boobies were hurting all the time. XD
мα∂єℓуи 4.8.10
вєвє вєαи є∂∂ 7.30.11
ωιfєу тσ נσни 9.25.10
September 14th, 2009, 05:03 AM
AmandaHugNKiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I *started* to keep a log of how I was feeling. Lemme check my comp files...

Ah. Here it is:

O'd CD13 June 14th

1dpo - CM still very wet

2dpo - CM same, boobs slightly sore

3dpo - CM same, nipples now sensitive, napped from 5pm to 7.45pm (unlike me) kinda nauseous all PM.

4dpo - CM same, nips MUCH more sensitive. Wake at 4.45am with very bad af-like cramping which keeps me awake until 8am. Fall back to sleep then awake at 11am nauseous. cramps much milder but continue throughout the day. Irritable.

5dpo - CM creamy mixed with EWCM - kinda globy/snot (I know, ick!). Nipples painfully super sensitive and keep hardening of their own accord. Outsides of boobs kinda sore too. Itchy, tingly nose (no hayfever, no other signs of a cold). Appetite is MIA. Forve down a sandwich at 11pm that makes me feel very nauseous and I gag afterwards.

6&7dpo - Nipples the same. Egads, they're driving me nuts. Lots of EWCM keeps appearing - if I didn't chart and had seem a clear thermal shift I'd suspect O! Nose keeps running, making me sneeze several times - definitely don't have a cold though.

8&9dpo - Nipples still driving me crazy. Still randomly popping up tosay 'Hi!' for no reason and now appear slightly darker/bumpier. CM vanishes. Like, totally. That's odd for me.

10dpo - Creamy/EWCM is back. Super senstive nips are still super sensitive. Skin breaks out HORRIBLY on chin and neck. Time to test? IC and FMU = Negative.

11&12dpo - The bizarre snotty creamy/ewcm just won't quit. Nips the same, but temps dipping and heading towards coverline so I guess af is on her way. Another negative IC test 12dpo makes this seem more likely.

13dpo - I gag when I take a sip of champagne (my favourite drink!) and so do not drink the whole evening out as I just... don't want to. Strange! When I go to bed I'm asleep as my head hits the pillow - curiouser and curiouser. Especially as temp is even lower. However normally spot 13&14dpo before af starts in earnest and despite constant checking, I'm not spotting...

14dpo - Boobs join nips in feeling different - very full and kinda painful feeling. Feel starving all day long but absolutely NOTHING sounds good to eat. Temp up a little and still no spotting. Start to get a 'I knew it!' feeling...

15dpo - Wake at 6am and temp is back up to 36.83 (98f). Decide to test. IC (supposedly 10 miu - yeah, RIGHT!) shows a squinter... a FRER in the same sample shows a clear so I dip a digi which confirms 'pregnant'

Hope that helps someone... and if not directly helps then gives them a few moments of 'obsessing' fun! (I know I liked to obsess over 2ww symptoms )

Much good luck and to you Ladies ttc!

DS4 has arrived! 18th May 2012. 9lb 1oz. Beautiful!

Breastfeeding, co-sleeping
October 23rd, 2009, 11:15 AM
KaiyaRae'sMomma's Avatar Forever missing Kaiya Rae
Not many symptoms prior to BFP, and still not a whole lot going on yet! My only one (other than no PMS cramping or headache) was and is SORE BOOBIES! I've been a little more emotional than normal as well, crying more easily over silly things. I also had an over whelming "I'm pregnant" feeling the day before my 1st faint positive, which is why I stopped ont he way home for some FRERS.

Thank you Alethia for my siggy!

Read my blog: www.grievingmomma.wordpress.com
October 25th, 2009, 08:47 AM
OMG I have been cramping since I ovulated too!!! I keep thinking it's a sign I am preg. It is worse on the right side. and at various times of the day. And chocolate has been grossing me out, which I usually love. AND I know this doesn't usually happen till 2nd trimester, but I have had awful heartburn for past three days, I never get heartburn. I hope this is the month!!!
January 19th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Hotelclepto's Avatar Super Mommy
I just want to say thank you for posting allyour symptoms ladies! It made me feel better and gave me some hope. My cycle has been so screwed up this past month but one thing is for sure MY Boobs won't leave me alone... the feel different look different ect ect. I have tested for the past 4 days and so far BFN i think my AF was due yesterday or today and possibly tomorrow but the more bfn's iget the more i'm loosing hopefor this month but anyhow i wanted to say thank you and you gave me some hope for this month Congradulations on your pregnancies and new babies.
January 20th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My boobs itched. And appearantly the week before we found out I was eating non stop.

But mainly the itchy boobs.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search