I need some help

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Grads LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2010, 08:56 AM
This is quite a story and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been on birth control pills for about 3 months I started them one week late. I have been cramping for a week like AF was comming but nothing has happened and I usually don't start crampin until the second day of AF. My boobs are a little tender and my lower back hurts like none other. I missed AF and took a test but it was negative and I still have the cramps. Could I be pregnant?

This would be my first pregnancy. Any advice in this situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited by moocow1485; January 12th, 2010 at 09:02 AM.
January 12th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Mom.to.PinknBlue's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey darlin', you might want to post this on the main Am I pregnant board, that way it gets more exposure.
The girls there can help you.
January 12th, 2010, 11:46 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In case this doesn't make it to the main AIP, I came here (Thanks Amee for pointing the way). If you took pills late, you would have a higher chance of getting pregnant. Depending on how long ago that happened, it may or may not have been too early to test. Are you at the end of that pack now? If it was like 2 or more weeks then the test should be accurate enough. Also, taking BCpill incorrectly can really mess with you and cause all kinds of weird symptoms, many that are very common with pregnancy, but it's caused by the hormones and the body adjusting. So, when you mess up your pills or stop taking them, there is a good possibility that things like cramping, period issues, etc. etc. could happen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search