We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What are 5 things you would change about your home?
1. The location of the bedrooms--they are all grouped together and I wish the Master was separate
2. I would fix up the Master bath--it's in bad shape
3. I would totally redo the plumbing
4. Make the kitchen more open
5. Brand new deck
1. Put on an addition to add square footage to both floors
2. Put a bathroom in the Master that is all mine
3. Landscape the entire property (so DH and I aren't trying to conquer it little by little)
4. Renovate the downstairs bathroom
5. Have the woodfloors completely redone
1. Make all the rooms about 3 times bigger.
2. Change the layout. The bedrooms are right off of the kitchen, and that drives me crazy.
3. Turn the basement into a nice finished basement, with a family room.
4. Add a playroom and 1 or 2 more bedrooms.
5. Brick instead of siding (I HATE siding).
~Thank you AlexAiden Mommy for this beautiful siggy~