We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I had high hopes for getting some major cleaning done this week while I was off, but being sick kinda threw those plans off. So...
1. My shower stopped working last week. When you pull the little button up that switches the water from the faucet to the showerhead, nothing happens. I cannot stand taking baths, so this would be my top priority. DH, however, enjoys baths & doesn't seem to care about it.
2. Clean & hopefully pack away some toys
3. One more closet to clean (mine, which is the worst)
4. Finish packing away clothes that Brooklyn has outgrown
5. Stain the swingset
~Thank you AlexAiden Mommy for this beautiful siggy~
Just 5? My list is nearly 2 pages long. But top on our list are:
1. Finish babyproofing
2. Staining the deck
4. Clean out garage
5. Reorganize main floor to make it more baby friendly and less cluttered