your preschoolers teacher

Forum: Moms of Preschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Preschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2012, 09:57 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
for those with preschoolers in a preschool.....
do you like your preschoolers teacher?
can you approach her with any questions, issues easily?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

November 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Ryan's teacher is Mrs. Hanf and she is so informative and thinks Ryan is awesome.

Leslie

November 7th, 2012, 02:12 PM
MusicMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ryan's teacher is Miss Brandie and we love her..... She is there almost every morning and every evening at pick-up.... She's always letting us know about his day and how he is developing. His pre-school is part of his daycare and he has been there since the infant room and every teacher has been great.... We were really lucky!

November 7th, 2012, 06:47 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Both my boys' teachers are very nice and mostly approachable. Lately I do feel one of Kiefer's teachers is less than interested in talking to people, but she really is a very nice person. I think she's going through something in her personal life because her personality changed kind of suddenly. She's just very focused on the kids and less interested in making nice with the parents. I'm not taking it personally. She does her job well and the kids in her classroom love her! Kiefer's other teacher is also very nice. I know she's going through some health issues, but she hides it well. Another super nice and very good teacher.

Cameron's teachers are newer at teaching. Kiefer's teachers have been teaching preschoolers for many years. You can tell by their approaches and how they handle themselves. But, that being said, I am very impressed by both sets of teachers. Cameron's teachers are quieter and very sweet. Cameron is a challenge for them as he's expressing some of his sensitive behaviors. They are having a hard time with them but are more than willing to work with him and us on helping him learn how to control himself. He's a VERY smart boy but has a hard time controlling his sudden outbursts of energy and has a hard time focusing his energy where it's needed. They are very open with me on how he's doing and what they are doing to help him. I feel very comfortable talking to either set of teachers (2 in each room). In fact, DH has a hard time getting me out of the classrooms. ...well Cameron's at least because the teachers usually have a lot to say about his daily activities.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
November 8th, 2012, 07:16 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kyla's teacher is nice. i can chat to her about most things. but i find her better with the kids then the parents. but i would rather that then the other way around.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

November 9th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Dylan's mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I heart Dylan's teacher... She just came back from paternity leave this week and all the kids where so happy to see her...

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search