How to choose a preschool

Forum: Moms of Preschoolers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Preschoolers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2016, 06:30 PM
I never realized choosing a preschool can be this overwhelming. How do you choose one? I saw this resource and realized preschool centres have various educational approaches now. How do you decide?

The link to the resource is here:

https://www.kinderful.ph/blog/7-type...-classroom-102
February 25th, 2016, 02:17 AM
You might find yourself a little stressed in looking out for the best preschool especially when you know your child has grown and has to go to the school now. Studies have shown that children that attend the best preschools, later in life get the best education and excel at the things they pursue. So, here are some of the good tips for hiring the best long island preschool :
--> It is important that you tour the preschool always. The best preschools will also have an open entry for the parents as well as the family.
--> At the time of touring preschool you should get a feel of the preschool's environment. The preschool that is friendly and safe should be considered.
--> Check if the preschool provides a snack during the day. Also see whether it is going to be a snack or not.
--> You need to pay attention on the cleanliness of the preschool.
--> Also check the security offered by the long island preschool.
--> In the end take your child to take a look at the preschool and just check whether they are feeling comfortable and at ease or not.

Last edited by AnissaMarion; February 25th, 2016 at 02:19 AM.
February 28th, 2017, 03:57 AM
Yeah, now the preschools are not only focusing on the curriculum, they also focus on other skills too. I have seen that most of the early learning centers have drama, music, sports and art classes.
March 1st, 2017, 10:12 AM
Regular
As much as possible, I tried to talk to friends about it or other moms in the area - all the tours always look the same to me. I just want to know someone has had a good experience with where I was looking.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search