Parents in the Potty Training Process

Forum: Potty Training

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Potty Training LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Maegan Bell
Just a little something I'd like to pass along to any parents in the potty training process.

For the time being I'll be selling potty training kits on Amazon for a low price. My mother created a potty training kit in the early 90s that was very successful in its day. When she became ill the company was dissolved, the name was sold, and all of the products were put into storage. I have been receiving emails from previous users of the product asking if we would ever consider selling it again. The answer is maybe. I am in talks with Amazon about letting them market it on their website. This would be great, but it will drive prices up as the retail price listed on the package is $14.95. I will be distributing this product on Amazon as an independent seller (The Lady in Blue) for a few weeks at $4.00. This is all kinds of low, but I want to feel out the waters and see what people think about the product before committing thousands of these packages to Amazon.

You would be purchasing this kit directly from one of the authors.
If you purchase from THE LADY IN BLUE the kit you receive will be signed by both authors.

So have a look at this link, and share with your friends that might be interested.

Amazon.com: Used and New: Learning to potty with PeeWee Potamus

Product Information:

Positive Action Learning Systems uses a unique method of Potty Training which is fast, fun, and effective. It will make potty training an enjoyable experience for you and your child.

The kit includes everything your child needs for successful potty training:
- Potty Charms
- Instructions and Storybook
- Potty Training Diploma
- Potty Progress Chart
- Reward Stickers

Potty Charms are fun paper squares that dissolve when a child wets on them. Children have so much fun making the paper disappear that they want to potty. The kit comes with a pad of 50 delightful potty charms. More charms are available if needed.

All other components are contained in a durable hardcover book. The easy-to-follow instructions are included right in the book for handy reference.

The colorful storybook introduces PeeWee Potamus and the Potty Pals in a helpful story that makes potty training understandable for your child. There is an added bonus story from PeeWee at the end.
The chart, stickers, and diploma easily pull out from the center of the book. By using the reward stickers and potty chart your child can proudly track his/her potty progress. When potty training is completed, your child is awarded with his/her own official training diploma from PeeWee.

*** most other sellers of this title on Amazon are selling the book only.
make sure you are purchasing the complete kit.

if you have any questions i'm happy to answer them:

thesoulquake@gmail.com is the most direct way to contact me.

good luck parents!!!

Last edited by TheLadyInBlue; May 29th, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
June 15th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Seanaci's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Seanaci Send a message via MSN to Seanaci
This is really awesome!

My neighbor bought us a potty training caddy thing about a year ago (we were no where near ready to start training) and it came with something similar to the potty charms.

We just started potty training my son and I may have to try putting those in the potty to see if it'll help him at all!

Tags
book , kit , peewee potamus , potty pals , potty training

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search