Big Potty or Little Potty

Forum: Potty Training

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Potty Training LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2010, 07:43 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What kind of potty do you use?

Do they prefer the big potty or a little one that is their size?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

November 26th, 2010, 08:46 PM
♥RainyLane's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ♥RainyLane Send a message via MSN to ♥RainyLane Send a message via Yahoo to ♥RainyLane
At this point my son totally prefers the big potty I think. Probably because that is what we use. He likes his little potty now as a chair
December 3rd, 2010, 01:14 PM
AndyBee's Avatar Super Mommy
She will use either, but we use a little potty since she can't get on the big one by herself. I don't see the point having her use the big potty, if we still have to put her on it every time.

Her mom uses a step stool for her to get on the big potty. I've seen best results on the little one though, so that's what we use.

Special thanks to AlexAiden Mommy for my precious siggy
December 3rd, 2010, 09:58 PM
Alison79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Big potty. I use an insert when they first start but they figure it out pretty quickly.

December 4th, 2010, 06:38 PM
MyDuckySam's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MyDuckySam
big potty. if i'm going to clean out a little potty, i might as well change a diaper.

with sam, we used an insert until he could manage sitting backward on it by himself

December 5th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have both but I've been using the small one so far. Mainly for consistency as she uses a small one at preschool.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
December 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM
marialena's Avatar Veteran
We use both but only have a little one in one bathroom so she perfers the little one when we are in there otherwise she doesn't really care. The little one is easier for me since I don't have to hold her and get down on the floor.

December 10th, 2010, 08:00 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we have an insert for the toilet and then a little potty. she uses both. I prefer when she sits on the toilet since I don't have to clean anything, but I always put toilet paper down in the little potty so when she poops I can just dump it out and then spray & wipe it, and its never really 'dirty' kwim?

December 30th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Brighteyed & Caffeinated
Send a message via MSN to mommy2olliebeans
We have a little potty and a cushy seat for the toilet for her. She is not tall enough to get on to the big toilet by herself, so I wanted her trained for the little toilet so that she could get the hang of going by herself and then I would go in and help her wash her hands/wipe ect........
She uses the big toilet at her daycare.
January 11th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Regular
DS hasn't even touched the little one, lol. He prefers the big one with the kid seat insert thing on top. He still sits down to pee, but I think he may be ready to try standing up....

January 11th, 2011, 01:04 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We hae both. Jamie prefers the little potty but will use both. Rachel likes The big potty when someone goes with her but when she wants to do it herself she will use the little potty.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search